[2010.05.11][..ing Japan TV] KARA Japan Handshake event, 4000 lucky Japanese fans.

aank1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thx so much aank1 for the translation and photos! so awesome to see the KARA ladies welcomed with (increasing) appreciation and warm welcome from fans overseas (and in other markets)!

much congratz and continued success to them in Japan and internationally as well!

wow, that's really really long! :)

thanks for translation aank1!

haha glad to see that Kara is loved so much in Japan and never knew that Gyuri was THAT good at japanese, though Seungyeon would be better since she likes animes... hmmmm (I also learned that Gyuri is taught by SS501 member, don't remember the name, I should really remember SS501's names, I love SS501)

anyways, glad to see Kara loved

and wow JJ Magazine, that means Kara might get more cfs and advertisements! :)

JJ magazine? It's one of my favorite fashion magazines (:

I hope that they get to be on the cover pretty soon since one of their reporters went there.

They are huge in Japan and for them to take their time to go see KARA is a huge thing for sure.

wow thanks for translating this long article annk1 you are truly ...daebak!

Before I start my rant below, haha I have to say this. Gyuri is a wonderful leader. She's always caring for her members, taking the lead while letting the members have the spotlight, but just always there to pull through. Ham, Cole, Hara and Jing are like the hands and legs, working and each bringing Kara to another level. Gyul is the heart. Her efforts and dedication lets each part go further.
yep. reminds me of when nicole said if there are things to do the member have trouble with gyuri will learn about it and prepare for everyone beforehand.
I did hope for a new song, but I really do like Mister because it's a song with great impact and good to introduce Kara to ppl who don't know about them yet. And it will appeal to fan boys, girls, older women because its about what a girl growing up is thinking about a crush. And then Lupin would be the perfect, more grown up follow up song. And of course something new ><.
hey but at least this way we might get a mv for mister!!!

kara in japan is off to a great start i really really really hope mister does well over there.

thanks for the translation! omg im so happy for our girls they doing so great! i bet ehy must be so exhausted! but wahhh lucky fans were able to get thier handshakes! im jelous lol ! reading this makes me miss them! the whole Korean Music festival thing! lol but yay omg everyone agrees true goddess feeling lol xD hahah

thanks for translating aank !

i wish i was in japan , would've been able to go for th handshake alr !

gyul's really sweet when she says tht she wanna try to put in more effort to learn japanese ! .

i'm glad th girls are getting so much fans from all diff ages and gender! even ajummas !

and tht reporter from JJ is kinda cute . oops ;x

Wow! They shook hands with 4000+ lucky fans! Even saw the vid when they arrived in the airport and shook hands with some fans.. Glad that there are a lot of reporters to spread the Kara goodness around.. Hope we see the girls in JJ magazines sometime in the future! :D

Gyuri is such a great leader, helping the other members with tough questions.. Her Japanese must be really good! Debuting with Mister, finally hoping for an MV! Glad that they are really getting a lot of love in Japan from fans of all ages! :D

Love the fans comments also..

I like KARA because they are really working very hard for us.

Kara always works hard for us fans.. That's why they are getting a lot of love all around! :D

The interview at the end shows how DSP family is close to each other! And Gyuri really has a Goddess feel! ^_^

Thanks for the translations! :)

sooooo jealous of the japanese fans!!!

wish I was one of those 4000 japanese to shake hands with KARA

really wanna greet and shake hands with my hamster Han Seung Yeon... :tongue: