[2010.05.11][..ing Japan TV] KARA Japan Handshake event, 4000 lucky Japanese fans.

aank1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha glad to see that Kara is loved so much in Japan and never knew that Gyuri was THAT good at japanese, though Seungyeon would be better since she likes animes... hmmmm (I also learned that Gyuri is taught by SS501 member, don't remember the name, I should really remember SS501's names, I love SS501)

It is SS501 Park Jungmin taught Park Gyuri & all members Japanese. But it is only Gyuri & Seungyeon who learned well maybe because esp Seungyeon who loves to read manga and watched Japanese drama.

╔══════════════╗

SUGOI!!!! Seems like the event was VERY successful~

I'm so glad KARA is recieving so much love and support in Japan!

And its' great the KARA attracts a wide age gap of fans~

Heheh even elementary schoolers look up to them!

KARA is definitely on their way to being #1 in Japan!!!

╚══════════════╝

...Anyway, I love the pic with the little girl in pigtails carried by her Dad in the pic. Don't know if she's a fan, but it's like, Kara is even approved by mom and dad....reminds me of Kara performing Pretty Girl at one of the shows and lots of girls were following along singing about how every girl can be pretty >< kekeke....

this. :D

isn't it a beautiful scene?

with the whole family supporting kara, regardless of ages.

they all share the same belief.

That's wonderful to see so much love by Japanese for KARA

It's good they have both male and female fans and moreover from every ages

Gyuri takes her role as leader very well and we can see they have all worked hard to please Japanese fans

if im not wrong, they mentioned it again on Gyul's first day of sstp that Jungmin taught them Japanese.

i bet those elementary fans were sucked in by Rock U & Pretty Girl. haha. i'm glad all of them had fun. :D i think, nobody will be able to resist the butt dance huh? but i hope they wont only rely on that too much and promote that song for too long.

thanks for the translations anky! :D

Thanks for translating! It's heart warming to know that Japanese fans like Kara. It'll only be a few more months before they are hooked on to KARA like we are! I am hoping the best for them and hope that they do really well in Japan.

Work hard KARA, kamilia will back you up!

From the looks of it, Jungmin did a great job in teaching Gyuri and the rest of Kara.

Although I thought that Seung yeon's speech was more natural than the others.

Hara's, Ji young's, and Nicole's Japanese, though not as good, were really cute~

4000 lucky fans =P I hope I'm one of them.. I would love to buy the package to handshake with KARA.. xD many female fans than male..Good to see them going well in Japan, I wish they will go to my country.. Impossible... -.-" thanks for sharing the news!

Lucky Japan fans!! Wow, that was so nice of them... 4,000 fans is quite the number. They're so dedicated to what they do and appreciative of their fans, wow. ;_; I'm so happy for them.

wow!im soo jealous..i wanted to shake hands with kARA..im soo happy about this article..and im glad that they give prioritize to those who are disabled..and im happy to know that KARA attracts fans in different ages!whether males or females or even kids..kara is like the "JACK-of-all-trades" type of Idols..tnx for this article!and i hope KARA will visit Philippines too!..KARA!wE love you!

Wow, that were alots of fan girls. There should be more guys like me thou ^^. They will be noticed more buy Japanese guys for sure since Japanese family are very close to each other, they share their stuffs, probably Kara's love too :D .

Thanks to SS501, they really took care of the girls (just by talking about Kara) even though they didn't really make it big in Japan.

Wow I'm happy that they're debuting in Japan. That's so cool. And of course thousands of fans are in Japan. Kara will be rich lol. With love and support ^^. I'll be looking forward to more activities!