[2010.05.11] Kara World Cup Cheer "We're With you" explodes with popularity

holyknight

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Kara World Cup Cheer "We're With you" explodes with popularity]

pp10041600023.jpg

5 member girl group Kara's new song "We're With You" is receiving hot responses.

Since "We're With You" was broadcasted three days ago, Kara is receiving hundreds of comments with good reviews of the song from many bulletins in music sites.

As Kara released the song with a cheering concept of youthful sporty images, many were impressed.

One netizen commented "I keep listening to the light rhythm and sing along. It's exactly like the soccer chant" and "my friends and I want to quickly learn the choreography of the music video (to support the World Cup) and go perform in front of city hall.

"We're With You," as well as Kara's "Lupin" and "Mister," was created by Han JaeHo and Kim SeungSoo, as a song rooting for the soccer players for the victory.

This song is a complete bigtime for world cup!!..

Kara officials said "With Kara's cute and fresh charm and this cheerful and lively dance, we are expecting that "We're With You" will spread all the way to South Africa to the soccer team of South Korea."

Tips from angeal

Source: SPN E.Daily

Translated by: Holyknight@Karaholic.com

Do not take out without full credits

I really love this song, I watched the MV several times and fell in love.. When I listened to the teaser, I know that this will be one of the cutest song for KARA.. ^^ I love it!

Actually, I like their concept more than the song! I have to agree that the concept of the cheerleading is so much better than SNSD when they are doing Oh! promotion! Well I mean, everything has their pros and cons! LOL!!!

JuNiOrx3

the first time i watched their music vid of this song, makes me say "wow!i wanna watch it again!".*sigh*..KARA are getting better everyday..really awesome!in fact,im not getting tired of watching them perform!KARA!MORE POWER TO YOU GIRLS!