• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
jihaebutt

[Haradoll] Hara's ears :O

346 posts in this topic

this topic make me LOL LOL LOL LOL...

I never noticed that Hara have or not ear piercing

with or without earing she always cute

Hiding her ears? lol yeah I've been noticing that, but when Lupin starting, its perfectly seen..

Wow I never really thought about it till I looked at the pictures, but yea she does hide her ears a lot. Maybe its just because she looks so hot wearing her hair down.

I think she's not hiding it. It's just common that we rarely see girls ears because of their hairstyles and I guess we've seen her ears a lot of times in their music videos.

I don't think she covers it up on purpose, but it would be pretty cool to see them :D

You know

The thing that shocked me more is the fact she's been auditioning in SM

Whoaaaaa... JYP then SM

Wow, I never really realised that she pretty much always has her ears covered by her hair. Perhaps she doesn't like them herself. Oh well, she still looks great none the less.

I'm too distracted by her beautiful hair to remember she has ears. Well, I never really thought about it cause like when her hair is up we see her ears...

lol its cause she likes to put her hair down

but when she puts her hair up its adorable too

but im sure she doesnt have too many ear piercings

Thanks ts for sharing.HAra is so so so cute.Pretty girl!

I think she is the best looking girl!

:eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

in the sm audition her make up was

green and Hara was green girl its cute

yeah is Hara's hair thick?

I think so it's covering her ears

oh wow. i never noticed that she covered her ears up all the time. what's wrong with them? why would she want to hide them?

Never noticed that Hara hides her hair until now! > < I guess she just doesn't like her ears or something, it's either that or showing her ears doesn't go with her hair style haha

well you see, maybe it is just because that her hair is thick or that she looks better this way

Maybe she does not show her ears because she is ashamed. I know many people who have big ears and cover them with hair, lol.

But she shows her ears:

tumblr_leo5lyiPj71qcx8uxo1_r2_500.gif

goo-hara-pandora-01.png

Edited by Laura Reis

Hara really looks like an anime lol! and you're correct her ears.. i cant see them quite often ahaha! i bet her ears are beautiful!!! ahahaha :)

HAHA! What a thread!!!
Laughter all along! HAHA look at her JUMPING pictures or STEP HAHA Ears everywhere!  :gemhoho:  :gemhoho:

I haven't noticed HaRa's ears before until now it's been discussed........And really, it's rare to see HaRa's ears outside of hair, maybe she thinks her long hair will be more charming when it's covering her ears?...........^^ But it will be nevermind if she got ear rings yes or not, she is still Goo HaRa like I had known before, that pretty and cutie Goo HaRa...........^^ :gemshout: