Bed In Kara's MVs

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LoL The Bed stuff, yes I've realized that Lupin Moon was a bed, it looks so comfortable I WANT IT!!! Rock you one is a bit hidden, but yes, now I'm gonna watch SS501 and Rainbow MV's to find if DSP has beds just for KARA or is a DSP trademark...

No, after seeing SS501 I think their trademark was dancing more and maybe cars; cause half of their MV's have cars... (and Unlock has a bike) just only one video had a bed.

RAINBOW Doesn't have anything like them... RAINBOW on Gossip Girl has ballons, charis and other stuff, on A is just dance, and on To Me it has a bed and cars...

Edited by KARAN

That's quite an observation. In JCL those cranes can be the bed maybe :confused1: . Don't know about mister. Guess they liked having a bed in their MV's because it symbolizes their favorite thing to do on their free time... to sleep :rolleyes: .

^

during the early days seungyeon kept long hair, it was only since lupin that she cut short. :(

what's the chance of seeing a bed in the next single (あいしてる)?

high if they continue to film indoor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hmmm i guess in MVs like wanna, well to show that the girls are having fun and are good friends, you know how friends always hang out in their friend's room when their in his/her home, thats why maybe the girls in the MVs are always in a room setting, and thus the bed.

in MVs like honey, i guess when you're emoing or sad you are probably alone in your own room, and hence a room setting with just the one person in it to express the loneliness, and thus the bed as well.

As for Lupin and jumping, hmmm i guess...beds are cool? might as well.