• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Incubus

[Other] Black vs Brown

black vs. brown ?    433 members have voted

1. 1. which one do you prefer ?

• Black
    • Brown

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

505 posts in this topic

The black hair suited her when she was younger, it made her look really cute and natural. I wonder how she would look in it now... :rolleyes:

I like her with brown hair...wee~

But black color also good also as well ^^

Maybe just like both...lol...

Kinda hard to choose anyway...but I choose brown xD

black hair.. cause it goes more natural looking :thumbup:

brown hair is good too but i prefer black :D

I like both but I think brown seems better?

It makes her look more matured in a way. So yeah, my vote goes to brown.

brown wins here. but shes gotta have long wavy hair for it to work nicely. :D :D :D :D :D :D or straight. shes too cute to analyze

i personally prefer brown hair as it gives her a more feminine look instead of the cute look when she has black hair

Black hair on her looks just too young, brown hair makes her looks more mature and beautiful. Again, personal preference :)

I see her in brown more often so I'd have to say brown as I think she looks nicer with brown hair~

But black is nice too!

That first photo omg she looks like she's 14 there hahaha

Such an ulzzang photo :3

Hara ♥

I generally like brown hair on Hara better, but black hair looks fantastic too! :D

I prefer brown hair only because I'm actually used to seeing her with brown instead of black.

I do not know why, but I like her with brown hair, I think it's better for your skin tone ...

No reason to encourage using chemicals in one's hair if possible, so I vote for black. (Yes, I know, she washes her hair with chemicals but note that I say "if possible".)

Edited by ilovekaramorethanthebeatles

I prefer her with her black hair

I like her with black hair more. It's more mature and cute at the same time

Brown suits her very well, although her natural color goes fine in the DreamConcert

both looks nice.. but somehow brown fits Hara nicer..

Dark brown fits her perfectly :D..

i prefer black hair on most asians, some can pull off blonde but yeah, black is the most natural. she looks beautiful with all hair colors though.

I like them both....but I picked Black....wait brown...AHHHHHH!!! I don't know!!

Edited by Kae Kamilia

I think she is stunning with any hair color. :geminluv:  Can't vote one way or another.