[Haradoll] Popular Misconceptions About Hara

soybean

The only thing I've actually heard of was "1. Goo Hara is plastic". The others are completely stupid and false and a waste of energy to even type on the computer!! I LMAO'ed when I saw "She's introverted". Honestly, I find that ridiculous and funny hahaha.

Thanks to Starlight for the awesome explanation of "1. Goo Hara is plastic". Honestly, I don't know much about all that but that cleared up so much in my head! Not that I thought of Hara as a plastic cause dang, I freakin love Hara to death!

And besides, whatever misconception there may be, us Haraholics will always love her!

• 2 weeks later...

a very informative thread. im still new to the group, so it definitely cleared out some misconceptions.

when i first learned about the group not too long ago, i thought Hara was the youngest in the group given her size, but now i know that she's not :)

I really hate how people say Hara is just the 'pretty girl'. Do you know how hard trainees have to work just to get a shot at the big time? DSP doesn't just let any random person in. Hara's dancing is enough to make any normal guy's jaw drop, and the only reason Hara doesn't have many lines is because of KARA's perky image. Her voice is more low and smooth so if KARA started to move to some ballads...you'd see a different Hara. The introverted one is just wrong. Hara was shy at the beginning (watch Hara cut on Big Match) but just look at her on Invincible Youth. I absolutely loved it when Nicole talked about how Hara was coming out of her shell. =] Hani love <3

Thanks for the listing out the misconceptions.

Everybody knows in order to survive in Korean Entertainment industry,

one must have talent and look good. Its a common thing in Korea

for entertainers to go for fixing.

Its a good thing that Hara only did some parts. :)