[Haradoll] Popular Misconceptions About Hara

soybean

these misconceptions are really just part of the stereotype some people put to celebrities. they and Hara wouldn't be in their position if not for talent and their star qualities.

Hara's not what they call the pin up girl(face) of the group. she definitely has talent. and I envy her metabolism. HAHA..

didn't know Hara Goo had minor surgery, but that doesn't change the way I look at/see her

..I've known for a long time that she does have strong metabolism, she was the only one who didn't need to go on a diet because of that, no?

and so what if she's introverted,

misconception or no conception... ;))

being introverted never hurt anyone~

People shouldn't misjudge her because she has a pretty face, because she actually contributes a lot in Kara. Like didn't Kara get more fans from Hara in Invincible Youth, by constantly promoting "Lupin." Therefore stop with the misconceptions of people with pretty faces!

I'm a guy, but I have the same problem as Hara. I eat three full melas a day, and usually snacks between, but I can never pass 120lb. I am only 5'6". Sorry, don't know metric :(! So real people do have that kind of thing. I never thought any of these tings until I read them. Then I still disagreed.

^^tell me about it. But then I hate it when people think you have like an eating disorder.

It's ridiculous. Some wish they had that kind of metabolism (ex:those who aren't 'slim') and some would like to trade places with them (ex:slimmer people).

@ Postman_Patty

Yup, the only think she went over the knife was for the eyelid enhancement, though.Which if you compare the pictures from before, she still looks the same. But yeah, that's considered plastic surgery. The nose looks the same as well, so that once shot didn't make a difference at all. And if fixing her teeth is considered plastic surgery then wow all of the top celebs must be 'plastics'. I hated when an artist or a celeb make one little minor like eyelid surgery, they are labeled as complete PLASTIC.

• 2 weeks later...

^

lets not compare other groups,can we?(:

well i love kara,but i hate to admit saying that they're better than

after school

in dancing is bit too much?sorry...

(i feel like i just compared them :sweatdrop: xD)

Hara cant dance?

i agree with everyone,she CAN dance.its just that dsp like to favor things.

Edited by hello! joss

I always here the "oh she must have an eating disorder" one. People are stupid..she looks healthy. Yeah she's skinny, but people with eating disorders aren't energetic and their faces look gaunt. I wish people would just leave her alone about her weight. She can't help it.