[Haradoll] Popular Misconceptions About Hara

soybean

• 3 weeks later...

I don't care if others say shes plastic or untalented. I can spend a million years trying to explain all her misconceptions, but a majority of people wouldn't want to listen. A majority of kpop is plastic and untalented anyway, but I still love them. To me, shes just a girl living her dream. I'm jealous of her beauty and her body! People need to get over themselves. Hate gets you no where! (I would know x_x)

Edited by vjwk

I'm glad you made this thread! Antis are always talking rubbish about celebrities, it's pretty pathetic. People calling her plastic are just jealous of how pretty she is. She got beaten up at school for being pretty and getting a lot of attention, so it's obvious she's always been goodlooking! <3

Being in Kara isn't just about who sings the most lines, I think she is very charismatic and a great dancer, and I enjoy her lines in songs even though there aren't that many. She does much more than just 'be pretty'. And I actually started to like Kara because of Hara, so she is obviously an important member as she has fans in her own right! 하라짱!! <3

where do these misconceptions come from? i get the plastic surgery stuff since idols are bound to have had some sort of rumor about them getting surgery but the rest is just...

The misconceptions come from what we see and read on articles/rumors over the years. Antis,haters or non-fans bashing a certain celeb for ________. So the misconceptions that you see here are the ones that are known to us all(or some) that revolves around Hara.

^^true. They tend to make others look bad and decided to spread negativity about that certain person. That's why the purpose of making this topic on every KARA member is to prove to them what they hear or read is not true. Especially, to the new fans that don't know what's going on and believe what others say. I hate lying and I think this is the best place to settle things and let other knows what's truly going on with facts and not lies.

i used to be active on 10coed, coed's international forum, you know, it's the hybrid group where the 'little goo hara', Hyewon, lives..

classic, there are threads to compare hara & hyewon, and man.. they said something like, "hara isn't talented, hyewon is better"

i know that's fandom, but i hate to see it. bad mouthing our honeyyyy :sweatdrop:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i dislike those pathetic ppl who just judged her without searching or knowing about her.lol when there's a celebrity in Korea which they find really pretty, netizens will accuse them that they got a plastic surgery.

Edited by hello! joss
please dont use that negative tone. I understand where your coming from but please don't act like those antis or netizens with bad manners. (:

What? To the one who said No. 1, did you see her pre-debut photos? You should see it because saying those plastic thingy proves that you haven't seen it.

And to the she doesn't eat thingy, I know Hara has some health issues that's why her figure is like that. I feel so angry to the people who are making false statements!!!! :cursing: