[Haradoll] Popular Misconceptions About Hara

soybean

negative comments are always going to happen :( unfortunately the girls who are really popular and get all the guys' attention leads to loads of jealous-based antis.

I converted two of my friends into liking Hara because they misunderstood her based on what other people on the net were saying. All I had to do was show a couple of clips of IY and they forgot everything lol XD

Hara's the best and i'm going to keep thinking that way!

omg they should realise, thanks to HARA, KARA is complete. LOL. This girl is full of talents jus waiting to show.. slowly!

It is very obvious reason why Hara doesnt get as much screen time or lines in Kara songs... her presence alone is too overwhelming! its sufficient... haha. spare abit of love for other members, ya?

• 2 weeks later...

I love how Nicole admitted she tries to overfeed Hara because she gets so jealous of her metabolism. As far as surgery & botox, I never knew. What did the botox "fix"?

Nothing much really..that's why she said that she used it ONCE.

I guess they made her take a shot so that her nose tip could look more rounder for a photoshoot? and the botox usually last for 3months so yeah. I'd compared her pictures with before&after and it still looks the same.

Hara is unbelievably gorgeous so of course people might question

whether or not she's a fake beauty becuase it's easier for a person to insult than to compliment unfortunately...As for her body, she's so petite and I'm so jealous of her tiny waist but she is healthy!

Edited by YaMMi

• 3 weeks later...

☆5. She can't dance.

Gawd, I hate this one the most. Okay, I know that she came late and joined KARA but this girl got skills.

I felled in love with her dancing during the Hyori performance from `08. She's skilled for sure but I hate it how DSP won't let her show her dancing skills. She loves hip-hop..come on we are talking about the girl who went to the same school performance with Seungri&Minji.

Everyone thinks that it's only Cole who can dance. Yes, i brought it up. Hara & SY got their power dance waiting to be burst.

As soon as the music starts, Hara can deliver you a great performance..NOT just one type of dance but she actually goes with the flow.

That's what I like about her. Dancing&Acting are her passion.She went to school for it. I'm still waiting for her to get her spotlight and get ready to prove to us that she's damn ready to blow your minds with her wicked dancing skills, yo.

I know this is about a year ago, but YOU WERE RIGHT ON THE MARK. End of year special, King of Idols, IY, etc etc. She's proven that she's got it. What more can people really ask for? If there are people who still have this misconception, then I hope they save us some air and jump off a 100-story building (if anyone really does this, then I plead the 5th :D). Hara can dance, case closed :D.

i have to say i didnt really care about rumours and misconception about hara. i starting watching IY without knowing who is who, hara captured me with her personality, then i started liking all of her, so i dun care what other ppl say, too skinny...not real...blah blah blah, i like her for her being her! thats all, but its good to clear all the misunderstanding tho!

i read something on Nicole's bare face site, and most ppl are saying bad things about Nicole,

and then someone brought up Hara there and said "Hara is the ugliest member without make up"

that awful comment about Hara went suddenly up to my nerves, but i didn't reply cuz that blog was a year ago.

everytime i read bad comments about Hara, i get really pissed and offended.

Edited by molly

• 1 month later...

When I read comments online that calls her 'plastic' and 'talentless', I get so pissed off. These people do not even bother getting to know her better, but instead they just stamped her with those labels. These people are very rude and obnoxious, they make me so mad :angry:

Edited by City_Bear_90

• 3 weeks later...