[Haradoll] Popular Misconceptions About Hara

soybean

We can never be really sure about her true personality, unless you know her personally. But based on what I'm seeing I don't think she's plastic. She's very natural and funny.

And about the statement that "she's skinny, so she doesn't eat.", that's really stupid. -_-

I'm glad you make that post ! I'm sick of all this misconception !

Personnaly i never tought that she was plastic or anything like that !

I love to see her dancing , she is so good but more importantly , she is so original in her way of moving and dancing !

She is just incredible !

I don't find her skinny , she's slim and at the same time she is sharp in her body !

Her personnality is so interesting ! :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

I first watched Hara on MBC Come To Play and then watched my first MV of them which was Mister. And until now I don't have the misconceptions that most people have about her :rolleyes:

People who have these misconceptions need to watch Invincible Youth since it can prove almost all of it false :thumbup1:

Hara Hwaiting! :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

4. Goo Hara is skinny, so she doesn't eat.

^Wow. On all the shows and stuff, she's ALWAYS the person that wants to eat. I remember on the 1st episode of Idol Army, she was probably the MOST excited to try to win food, so much that she threw her pillow crazily hehe!

• 3 weeks later...

i think that the biggest misconceptions among these are the plastic part and the hara doesnt eat part...

well maybe it never became a misconception to me because i cant remember the time i wasnt a kara fan.

but its because her eyes are big and she looks like a doll and she is so skinny...

theyre misconceptions because theyre like that at first glance...

but hope people understand they really arent

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Honestly, I don't think that being too skinny is bad... Unfortunatly, this doesn't occur with me T.T

Well, it's because of Hara that I liked KARA. I first saw her in IY and liked her image and charisma. With this, I don't think that she's bad or desnecessary for the group, because she gives the group a cool image.

I think that other thing very common to hear is that she doesn't sing. Well, it's true that her strong point is not singing, but say that she can't sing is a completely lie!!! I saw her part in I am and I think that her high note is very beautiful!

• 2 weeks later...

she cant dance?? O___________O seriously, whoever said that dont know what she/he is saying. when i watched kara's performance before, i dont know yet their names during that time, i already knew that she can dance really well. alongside nicole.

• 3 weeks later...