[Haradoll] Popular Misconceptions About Hara

soybean

Haha eveb though I am a new kamilia when I read the misconceptions, I actually realized I didn't even have these misconceptions about her. From IY I could tell she isn't an introvert. And about the no eating thing I believe there r r many shikhins that don't gain weight *me bein one of them*. And hara being plastic ... I didn't really care if she had plastic surgery or not. I believe all faces of the groups r important because they help their group become more well known with their individual activities.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^ well said.

truthfully, i wasnt a big Hara fan initially. Couldnt really know much about her since her lines in their singles were always so short and it didn't help knowing she is the 'face' of the group. But, like everyone here has mentioned, after watching IY1, that all changed. Especially with running man, it really shows that she's not the shy, plastic person that people probably think if they were to just judge based on song promotions.

closed minded people will always be closed minded. and we def dont wanna waste our time/dignity convincing them otherwise.

• 2 weeks later...