• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
soybean

[Haradoll] Popular Misconceptions About Hara

181 posts in this topic

negative comments are always going to happen :( unfortunately the girls who are really popular and get all the guys' attention leads to loads of jealous-based antis.

I converted two of my friends into liking Hara because they misunderstood her based on what other people on the net were saying. All I had to do was show a couple of clips of IY and they forgot everything lol XD

Hara's the best and i'm going to keep thinking that way!

definitely #1, i thought she was 'plastic' when i first saw her BUT I was wrong,she's simply too doll-like,

somehow, park bom gives me the same feeling too

Hmm.. I agree.. Ever since I watch her in IY, I loved her even more.. She is a dorky one, And hell, she can dance so great.

omg they should realise, thanks to HARA, KARA is complete. LOL. This girl is full of talents jus waiting to show.. slowly!

It is very obvious reason why Hara doesnt get as much screen time or lines in Kara songs... her presence alone is too overwhelming! its sufficient... haha. spare abit of love for other members, ya?

Hehe. Thank you for the clarification. I think Invincible Youth was a really good thing to happen for Hara because it helped prove a lot of the misconceptions wrong.

SHE CAN'T DANCE?!?!? woah.. what a joke :)), i think.. everyone in groups know how to dance O.o,, everyone does,.. the thing is.. you just have to improve your own skill :)

come on some people are just jealous and tries to destroy someones image. they dont have a life so just don't mind them. we are happy kamilias.XD

I love how Nicole admitted she tries to overfeed Hara because she gets so jealous of her metabolism. As far as surgery & botox, I never knew. What did the botox "fix"?

I love how Nicole admitted she tries to overfeed Hara because she gets so jealous of her metabolism. As far as surgery & botox, I never knew. What did the botox "fix"?

Nothing much really..that's why she said that she used it ONCE.

I guess they made her take a shot so that her nose tip could look more rounder for a photoshoot? and the botox usually last for 3months so yeah. I'd compared her pictures with before&after and it still looks the same.

Hara is unbelievably gorgeous so of course people might question

whether or not she's a fake beauty becuase it's easier for a person to insult than to compliment unfortunately...As for her body, she's so petite and I'm so jealous of her tiny waist but she is healthy!

Edited by YaMMi

☆5. She can't dance.

Gawd, I hate this one the most. Okay, I know that she came late and joined KARA but this girl got skills.

I felled in love with her dancing during the Hyori performance from `08. She's skilled for sure but I hate it how DSP won't let her show her dancing skills. She loves hip-hop..come on we are talking about the girl who went to the same school performance with Seungri&Minji.

Everyone thinks that it's only Cole who can dance. Yes, i brought it up. Hara & SY got their power dance waiting to be burst.

As soon as the music starts, Hara can deliver you a great performance..NOT just one type of dance but she actually goes with the flow.

That's what I like about her. Dancing&Acting are her passion.She went to school for it. I'm still waiting for her to get her spotlight and get ready to prove to us that she's damn ready to blow your minds with her wicked dancing skills, yo.

I know this is about a year ago, but YOU WERE RIGHT ON THE MARK. End of year special, King of Idols, IY, etc etc. She's proven that she's got it. What more can people really ask for? If there are people who still have this misconception, then I hope they save us some air and jump off a 100-story building (if anyone really does this, then I plead the 5th :D). Hara can dance, case closed :D.

Every girl group member has alot of misconceptions about them, it's really sad though :\

I've heard Hara is a beast at eating though, lucky her and her metabolism lol.

hmmm... i can't imagine that many people does not want hara....

BUT i always want HARA even she's like that..

i want HARA the ways she is..

GO HARA...

i have to say i didnt really care about rumours and misconception about hara. i starting watching IY without knowing who is who, hara captured me with her personality, then i started liking all of her, so i dun care what other ppl say, too skinny...not real...blah blah blah, i like her for her being her! thats all, but its good to clear all the misunderstanding tho!

our hara must be eating a lot otherwise how would she get the energy to entertain us?!?!? :D :D

Its really sad for hara but she gotta think it as a gift cause many girls out there wants to have her high metabolic rate andfigure

i read something on Nicole's bare face site, and most ppl are saying bad things about Nicole,

and then someone brought up Hara there and said "Hara is the ugliest member without make up"

that awful comment about Hara went suddenly up to my nerves, but i didn't reply cuz that blog was a year ago.

everytime i read bad comments about Hara, i get really pissed and offended.

Edited by molly

Her singing is underrated. And you guys don't have to et so inspired since everyone here is a fan :P

When I read comments online that calls her 'plastic' and 'talentless', I get so pissed off. These people do not even bother getting to know her better, but instead they just stamped her with those labels. These people are very rude and obnoxious, they make me so mad :angry:

Edited by City_Bear_90

Oh, I didn't know about these myths. I can understand where they came from. I think is mostly just people being envious.

she was already pretty and cute back then,even she got botox but it is just a minor,i think that was not wrong for her to do that..

i too thought at first that hara's a very quiet and petite girl..

but the truth is, she's not..

she's very outgoing and fun..

she only looks like that cause her face is too nice and innocent..

girls like her are the most adorable.. ^^