[2010.05.11] KARA's online shopping mall is a huge hit!

chupachups

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I know.. Hara was a model for a shopping mall before join with KARA right? ^^ its great to see them! Many ppl will buy the items coz of KARA xP thanks for sharing the news.. KARA jjang!

I really love KARAYA. The photoshoots they did are just so amazing. *____* I wish they had them with all five members... Though the fact that my Harabias is being satisfied has me content.

I'm really looking forward to seeing more!! The shoots with all three members are really cute.

Congrats KARA.....

Hwaiting...... Finally~~~~ :gloomy:

I'm so proud of u!!!!!!

I really like the concept of modeling their own clothing line, the style and fashion of their products are just way too cute! Karaya is only going to grow bigger and better with the amount of feedback from the fans. It's a shame I can't contribute to the success of karaya since they only sell women's clothing though :gloomy:.

DUH! KARAYA is managed by KARA and KARA = DAEBAK. It's pretty obvious lol ^^. I'm too happy for them. I felt like being in a wonderland when I first read and clicked on that link. And they will go faaaaarther with that business, I could tell you that :)