[2010.05.11] KARA's online shopping mall is a huge hit!

chupachups

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall bookmark that page. The are sure pretty :wub: . The website is cute too with its colourful and childlike look. Those animal icons are sure cute.

I wonder if Kara set this website up independently on their own. If they did I would give them 2 thumb ups as it is really good. They are pretty adventurous and brave to do something like setting up a business.

Good idea Kara. I believe that setting the business of selling is really needed. It would serve as a backup job when anything happens. I also believe that Kara sure think ahead far because well popularity and looks does not last forever . Even though they remain forever pretty to me soon we need to find alternative to earn money. Surely one day you would want to take a break and not continue to work with a busy schedule in a company. It is better to keep finding new ways and not just remain static. I am have confidence that Kara would eventually start their own company in a business. of some sort. Just my 2 cents.

I think the reasons that Nicole and SeungYeon are not there is because, once they start promoting, the website will be flooded, thus to reduce the flood and save some bandwidth, they decided to use 3 only =X Nicole + SeungYeon gogo~

oooo i gonna get one but too bad im a guy lol cant buy much...congrats the business is doing good,karaholics are great :thumbup1:

Dang, if they had more stuff for guys, I'd totally buy! Do they ship to the states?

Hmmm...I haven't gotten a chance to check out their site...I wonder if they sell or give advice on guy clothes. Anyways, congrats to Kara for opening up their own online shopping mall! Can't wait to check it out! If anything, I could purchase something for my girlfriends and lil sister and cousins. Ha!

anything they wear looks gorgeous on them! geez. would love to get my hands on all their clothes on karaya. especially the dress gyuri wears. freaking pretty. but i can only dream for now! more success to ya kara! wooooohhoo