[2010.05.11] KARA's online shopping mall is a huge hit!

chupachups

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow..that's great!

gyuri,jing and hara looks gorgeous on the pics...

and the site looks cool and adorable...

wonder why seungyeon and nicole are not there...

btw,thanks for sharing :)

This is different from Kara Bakery isnt it? Kara Bakery is just a show concept where KARA was used to endorse that real bakery (i forget its name mentioned in the show). THIS IS THEIR REAL BUSINESS DO YOU MEAN??? I have been wondering and if they are its real CEO... DAEBAK DAEBAK!!! Our girls are more than amazing :) :) :D so the majority of the revenue will go to them, do i get it correct? <3 I'm glad that the girls can have some sorts of independence in their earnings. Now that I know it, I really need to buy more from KARAYA XD going broke for KARA doesnt sound so bad muahahaha

Good idea Kara. I believe that setting the business of selling is really needed. It would serve as a backup job when anything happens. I also believe that Kara sure think ahead far because well popularity and looks does not last forever . Even though they remain forever pretty to me soon we need to find alternative to earn money. Surely one day you would want to take a break and not continue to work with a busy schedule in a company. It is better to keep finding new ways and not just remain static. I am have confidence that Kara would eventually start their own company in a business. of some sort. Just my 2 cents.

i second this!!!!!

Seeing the girls successful in everywhing they do makes me be so happy !

same here! it makes me really very happy too lol~

can we have more PICS plz XD

go to Karaholic Gallery and under the album lists, u'll see 'Karaya'. go check it out!!

yes i always knew that it would be a success - the clothes are just so pretty!!!

kara fighting!!! aja aja~

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

• 3 weeks later...