• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
aank1

[2010.05.13] Goo Hara, Farming Machine Driving License Challenge.

164 posts in this topic

I saw a cut of this. And she seriously is in to tractor driving. I admire the way she works hard in everything she does especially on IY. She'd be a great mom someday even with the least resources ^^. Oh and could Kara Subs sub IY in the next episodes since Soshi Subs will stop now that Sunny and Yul will be gone :). And Hyunah too. I'm looking forward to the next G7 members :)

As long as Hara does not leave Invincible Youth I will be happy (I don't know if I can survive losing Yuri, Sunny, and Hara!). I can't wait until she gets her license. I like how the show changed from just doing farm work to the girls really dedicating themselves.

oO Hara ACTUALLY went to get the Farming Machine License???!!! COOL!!! Can't wait to catch this episode of IY

Yea, this show is good, you can learn and get real-life license while promoting yourself and earning money-.-

Awwwww Hara looks really adorable driving that tractor xD

I just can't help but admire our Honey. She's so busy and yet she continues to study farming

Goo Hara Jjang! :3

mm i think hara will be awesome!

that or she'll drive it like a bulldozer and then kim taewoo would have to run and hop into the driver's seat

to save the tractor from falling over a ditch, only to fail even with his strenght.

Hara at the last moment, will use her ponytail to steer the tractor to safety

This is way cool ! Hara getting a license to drive a tractor . This will be a first to my knowledge . I hope she puts the certificate in a frame to display to the other Kara members . Hara fighting !

I'm really impressed with her. I mean with her small frame compared to this big monster truck. Whoa girl!

It's so cute to see her working so seriously while the others are playing around in this episode! :D

The tractor is too big for little Hara.

But she can drive it!!

I'm proud of her so much >,<

Hara has got talent to do many things~~

Thanks for the pic and news*

I'm actually amazed on how professional and talented the G7 girls are these days. They all look like they have driven a tractor before. Goo Hara should be able to get the license for farming machine. Good luck to her!

Goodluck to Hara! :D

She's really awesome when they aired the IY episode where they have the agricultural machines.

Hara's driving is awesome. :)

i can tell she's quite the athletic gal and has good hand-eye coordination. i'm sure she'll do well even in her driving test too.

she sure show her dedication to IY hope this will make the show more entertaining and fun to watch and of course enjoy :thumbup1:

yay .. I've watched that episode ...

truly amazing to see the Hara drove the tractor ...

nyahahaha... is the result already out?? Can she permit to drive farming machine???

WOW!

Haha! I think that's awesome! I love her on IY and I hope she continues to entertain us! I was really surprised to see her able to operate heavy machinery. Nice!

hahah invincible youth is really hilarious!!

so sad yuri sunny and hyunah is leaving though T___T

haha..HARA is da bez among G7!!!haha..

awwww. . .

cute. .

a doll driving

a huge tractor.

go hara!

this is mine!

watched this eps last wk and im suprise she can drove that truck so well after jst 1 pract