[2010.05.14] Popular Girl Group 'KARA' turns into 'MakuMaku' cheerleader.

aank1

n76l2.jpg

Popular Girl Group Kara's Cheering Card for baseball game 'MakuMaku'developed by Game Portal Net Marble (Rep. Nam Gunghun) service and Anipark (Rep. Kim HongGyu) will be released.

Actual photos are specially produced for Kara cheer Cards, Goo Hara including members 5 people each wearing team's uniform, It is scheduled to be formally updated this coming 26 May.

Existing staff cards play an important role within the cheerleader card, kara cheer card together with current cheer card have effect to show 100% special ability, in particular all hitting/pitching positions. When special conditions appear, Plus effect will be effective on that special card.

KBO 8 teams with Hyundai, MLB, all are classified as national team. The abilities apply for Kara cheer card team selection in conjunction with old team.

Game Portal Net Marble service CJ Internet team leader Yi Sangyoun said "We're trying to release a more interesting game for customers who love MakuMaku with Kara cheer cards" "We plan to do our best in future to make MakuMaku more diverse (varied) and interesting game."

Net Marble plans to release Kara Cheer card from 14 May to 25 May through special reservation order, more detail information can be found at 'MakuMaku' Homepage (ma9.netmarble.net).

Note:

*From various websites, 'MakuMaku' is claimed to be No.1 Baseball Game

Tips from Anne

Source:Chosun News

Translated by aank1 @ karaholic.com

Do not take out without full credits

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thx anky for the translation and anne for the tip :)

kara keep on getting more popular..haha

it's nice to see that now they are going into game industry too..

now i'm curious what does the game looks like..:D

ahh but netmarble always restrict its game to korean only..

btw,don't know why..

the pics seems weird to me..

lupin outfit in the middle of baseball field?? :lol;

Interesting concept, making an impact towards the card game industry. It's nice seeing them able to endorse different products, although I'm not quite sure how the card game is played. Seems crazy though, with unique abilities and special effects :thumbup:

lol i dun understand the game, all i know is that Kara is endorsing another product! YEAH!

now people truthfully know how good Kara is, late but like wad they say better late than never!

KARA HWAITINGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

although i don't really what's that about , i think tey are really more and more famous suddenly

i really support them so much!!

thank yo for the translation and hope they will be more and more popular!