630 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung

• 2 weeks later...

Aaaah I can't choose... I like all of their bodies... I love Gyuri's face, Hara's skinny body, JiYoung's healthy and fresh body, Nicole's legs, SeungYeon's petite structure... And of course their flawless skin. Wah, they're soooo pretty.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys I don't know where to post this but, last night I was in Hongdae and Kara came out to talk to the fans! I unfortunately was not a fan! But now I am :D I was running up to join in all the commotion when before I new it they yelled out WAYGOOKI! And they dragged me out to meet Kara! They got me to propose to Goo Hara. It was pretty cool and there were cameras and phones everywhere... Unfortunately I forgot to VIDEO the thing! I really need someone to help me out because I can't read or type in Hangul and I want to find this footage!

My name is Jason Tsitsopoulos and you can find me on facebook or on youtube.com/JTProductions3

P.S. Hara was the hottest so I proposed to her :P

Hey guys I don't know where to post this but, last night I was in Hongdae and Kara came out to talk to the fans! I unfortunately was not a fan! But now I am :D I was running up to join in all the commotion when before I new it they yelled out WAYGOOKI! And they dragged me out to meet Kara! They got me to propose to Goo Hara. It was pretty cool and there were cameras and phones everywhere... Unfortunately I forgot to VIDEO the thing! I really need someone to help me out because I can't read or type in Hangul and I want to find this footage!

My name is Jason Tsitsopoulos and you can find me on facebook or on youtube.com/JTProductions3

Omg, you serious? o man that's nice, you're famous now(kinda, ure mentioned on some articles). For the footage, just wait for the broadcast on tv, they will definitely show u proposing to HARA.

Omg, you serious? o man that's nice, you're famous now(kinda, ure mentioned on some articles). For the footage, just wait for the broadcast on tv, they will definitely show u proposing to HARA.

YUP I'm SERIOUS!!! Can you link me to these articles please :D AWESOME!!! Also feel free to add me on twitter,YouTube,Facebook.

my twitter is twitter.com/JTProductions3

Yo dude ... I think you proposed to the wrong girl !! It was Gyuri not Hara you proposed to :D