630 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung

• 7 months later...

Theyre all beautiful but i voted for nicold just because overall i think she was best. Hara has a slim hip which is so petite and pretty. Gyuri and Seungyeon have my ideal legs. Theres something about their legs that i just really like. Jiyoung has height. On one of her photoshoots she looks beautiful and tall with her long legs! And then Nicole. Her abs are amazing! Her body is slim and toned and her thighs are not too skinny an evenly toned

• 3 weeks later...

I am surprised that Nicole is way ahead of Hara in the poll. I would have placed Hara first, and Nicole second, but Hara way ahead of Nicole. Anyone who is not convinced should watch the close up version of "go go summer". However Hara has to take care to keep her weight up, as she well knows.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Definitely Nicole!

I'm soooooo jealous with her abs. Hara is too skinny, (no offense to Hara's fans) but I really like her ant waist.

Gyuri has an athletic body, Jiyoung's best asset for me is her legs. Hammie's body is awesome.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hard to say, imo. They all have lovely bodies in their own rights. Hara is petite and her waist is slim, Nicole's athletic, Jiyoung and Youngji have really nice proportions, Gyuri is just a complete goddess, and Seungyeon's is nice. They're all utterly gorgeous.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...