• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
soybean

Which member has the best body?

Which member has the best body?   630 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

394 posts in this topic

I voted for Nicole.Nicole really has a very

sexy body.And of course her killer abs.

But of course all Kara member's have their

own sexiness and beauty^^

i vote for nicole.

i wonder how she's able to maintain her body

while she claimed to be the only one in her group

who prefer eating than sleeping

:)

My vote has to go to Nicole, mainly cause she appears quite toned.

I mean you just have to look at some of their costumes recently & see how all that palates that she is currently doing has definitely paid off.

For example their WM costumes highlight her toned legs.

Their Step outfits highlight her toned Abs.

Having watched their music videos, some variety shows, and modeling, I have come to the conclusion that all of our girls have very strong and healthy physiques. I've seen them eat well, and exercise a bit via videos, and believe they take very good care of themselves nutritionally. :thumbup:

I'm biased for Seungyeon. She is so small which makes her sooooo cute. Hara is too skinny for me even though her body fits her image well. Jiyoung has some great legs. Gyuri and Nicole are awesome all around.

Hehe, I feel a little bit like a creeper posting about this.

Oh, well. :)

Answer is ... Hammy! Hara and Nicole have a sexier attitude but Seungyeon has the best proportions.

Nicole's the fittest, but I picked Gyuri.

Idk, to me Gyuri has a more 'womanly' body?

She has the curviest body out of Kara, and curves are always a plus. :thumbup:

i voted for Nicole ..but they are all pretty and i really cant compare because they are unique individuals!!

I know people will be inclined to say Nicole .. because there are so many publicity about her body.

But I think the hidden gem is Jiyoung! OMG. that girl has such a mature body. But she doesn't

flaunt it . which is why I think no one really sees her as the body of Kara.

Have to say Nicole, she has a fit body, which comes from all that exercise i guess, unlike Hara which just seems naturally slender.

where i can find panel for vote 'all' ? :confused1:

yet i voted hara :tongue:

but i want to vote ji young and nicole too :( :(

same as seungyeon and gyuri :wub:

They do all always look so great. But Nicole's body is definately the most toned and in my opinion makes it the best for sure. And just under 50% of people also agree :D

I think that Nicole unnie's body is the prettiest. I don't know how can I explain it but I think that most of you know the reason ^_^

Nicole, she totally worked hard for it. Similar to yuri of SNSD. But Im not saying that others dont work for it, just Nicole stands out more. At first I liked HARA but I kinda stopped cause she is still too thin

I pick kangji because she got the perfect body (I think).. she is the tallest one among KARA and that's made her called big Baby... :lol:

Nicole, i think so.

and Hara, if she's taller than now, she must be a super model ;))

Seungyeon, i think she have a good body too :)

I think it is quite clear that it is Nicole. :thumbup:

I don't mean that the other members have bad bodies but Nicole's

just has a better one.

However, I think that Hara and Gyuri are too thin, they should try gaining more weight...

I think it is Gyuri.

Her body is in a good shape, and good looking. She has a mature face, so she look really hot for me... hahaha :thumbup1:

Seungyeon. Why? coz she has the best body proportion (in my standard) even tho she's not as tall as the others :)

I'm torned between Cole & Hammie D:

Both of them have the best bodies in KARA, i guess it just depends on preference.

Edited by Nikori~

i choose Nicole.. i like her proportions!

hmmm.. then Gyuri!

Hara is too skinny.. looks good for a supermodel but for a normal person, nah! :P

i think nicole, since she was the one who very consistent about her diet hehehehe :thumbup: