• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
soybean

Which member has the best body?

Which member has the best body?   630 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

395 posts in this topic

i think nicole, since she was the one who very consistent about her diet hehehehe :thumbup:

i think Hara has the best body at first,

but now i think Nicole deserved too since her propotion make me surprised in Step MV (slim legs!)

I vote for Nicole as the member which possess the best body :thumbup1: but I think Jiyoung have the best proportion of them all. :lol:

nicole has the best curves imo but they all are very good looking and sexy in their own way.

Edited by Chesskid1

Whaaaaaaa~! I know that in reality, Hara has a kind of slender body (don't call it skinny) and that probably, Nicole has the best figure, there is SOMETHING about the way Hara uses those hips of hers when she's dancing IT IS TOTALLY MESMERIZING! Man, watching her moves in the live performances of "Wanna" are among the sexiest performances of all time, GROWWWL! Put that girl in some tight old jeans, and you've got a DEADLY package!

Geudaereul Saranghae My Love, INDEED!

well IMO,the different best bOdy parts belongs to different members but when the whole body proportion is taken, i would say its JiYoung

i personally think.. it's Jiyoung..

our giant baby.. really has the best body among the five of them.

but still all has best body too..

I can't choose one.. nicole is very cute!! (Hara, Seungyeon, Gyuri, Jiyoung are all cute) :thumbup:

Actually, I know that Nicole has the best curves in KARA because I can tell that she has an amazing body. And I really can't help it but say that Nicole has the best butt in the group

SORRY EVERYONE AND SORRY NICOLE

Nicole! She looks really fit! No wonder tho, since she said she's doing pilates and loves to exercise to balance her love to eat too. I think every girl is jealous of her body :-p

i think nicole has the best shape among the members. than Seungyeon. but i'm envy with hara's waist :tongue:

recently, i think hara have the best body... i can see this in speed up mv.... she so sexy

All of them are beautiful, but Nicole has amazing legs and his butt OMG *-* she's super hot ^^ ( I'm a straight girl n.n)

I would definitely pick Gyuri, the best curves among the 5 of them. Nicole will be a close second

Gyuri!!! The goddess of course!! The rest of the members have an awesome body too but Gyuri is sexy *** hell

Gotta go with Nicole or Hara.... But I voted for Nicole for her amazingly sexy abs and body curve :thumbup:

Anyways, all of them have a nice body shape. I personally liked Nicole's and Hara's more.

all are great of course but for my taste I have to say it's the goddess Gyuri! ^^

hmmm... does the result so far reflect english speaking world bias?

I am kidding.

But, the objective mind said that the best body award goes to Jiyoung.

tXxsj.gif

Edited by karabias

I would say Gyuri! Cause she definitely fits the bill of perfect proportions in my opinion! :)

And the elegance and poise she holds definitely kicks it up a notch! :D

Hara with those model build is too skinny, seung yeon is perfect balance with that cute face :eyelove:

Yes, they all do have great bodies but I voted Nicole (although Seungyeon is my bias). I remember Kim Jong Kook saying Nicole does the "butt dance" the best when she was a guest on Family Outing and I have to agree.

even though im seungyeon bias....i have to agree that nicole have the best body so far

all of them has a nice body

but I prefer Nicole

because she do her best to have a nice body

I think it should be Gyuri because she's the goddess of beauty (just like she said).. I like Hara too, but personally I think that she's a bit too skinny..

lol I would have to say I like Hara's curves but Gyuri's body is daebak she really is the goddess of beauty :D