• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
soybean

Which member has the best body?

Which member has the best body?   630 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

395 posts in this topic

From my perspective Nicole has much of the test proportions

Very healthy looking and nice figure

Though, kara members should eat more :eyelove: I feel bad for them to go into to harsh diets

i say either jiyoung or nicole,

because they're the only two that have some meat on their bodies

and they're not HORRIBLY skinny like hara ><

nicole, no doubt. for me jiyoung is a bit "chubby"

hara abit too skinny. seungyeon and gyuri are.. alright.

Gyuri has a curvy woman body =) she`s sexy

For me its Hara.. very athletic body...

Nicole's body too.. Very sexy...

:sexy:

i'd say nicole.

Though shes working hard to tone her body and all but shes been slimming down super fast and its getting scary :sexy: i think she has the perfect body now though. ASK HER TO STOP GETTING SKINNIER!!! =D

This is...kinda tough. Actually if anyone has noticed, SY is also naturally skinny--she eats like no other but hasn't changed since debut (she's just overshadowed by even higher metabolism-ed Hara), but unlike Hara she fails at sports XD. Hara and Nicole are both pretty athletic, but I'm all for muscle tone, so Nicole by a slim margin. Gyuri actually has a really nice body, but her face steals all the attention XD (and I think she doesn't like her knees much...does anyone else notice she's always wearing knee length boots/leggings/etc. whenever she can?). Jiyoung is just your super healthy, tall, still developing teenager (who is still ridiculously skinny in my eyes). I think within Kara all the members are jealous of Jiyoung's build--Atlas among midgets as they'd put it.

For me, it would have to be nicole, she love to eat, but she also exercise like crazy. Her body is very toned, she has nice abs to. Plus she also very sexy when she dances the butt dance and chitty chitty bang bang.

seungyeon n nicole has the best body imo.

Hmm. Probably Nicole. Hara has a nice body, too, though I think her waist might be bit too skinny for my liking. ^^;

This is not actually bias.

I just really love her body.

One of the reasons why I love her so much.

Definitely Nicole, and Seungyeon close after.

Nicole for me (= .

For some reason she haas really nice ABS (=

I think Nicole has the best body.

I mean, she looks fit and she has abs. :lol:)

the best body? that's really hard LOL~ i would have to say Nicole & Seungyeon.

but all of them have good bodies :)

I voted for Jiyoung.

She is the super gorgeous with her tall bodie and ofcourse (as being said by the other Karas) she got the best bum in the group.

And I'm a sucker for bums... xD