Which member has the best body?  

630 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung

I think I'm going to have to vote for Nicole. Her stomach is just too sexy, and when she dances she flaunts her body incredibly well. It's no wonder she has so many fans x_x IMO Hara's a little bit too skinny... I know she can't help it because her metabolism is like that, but Hara you have to eat!

I just have to choose Nicole. She has a healthy body and she has worked hard for it :D

but the most envious body would be Hara's tho. she was just born that way, skinny, tiny waist and never gain weight -_-

i like Seungyeon, JiYoung and Hara's bodies because they actually have visible waistlines and are naturally toned. Sometimes the other girls don't look as toned as they should and you can tell that they are probably between diets. but i think these three are always consistent with their figures. I love the waist to hip ratio that they have.

I gotta say Nicole. She has the sexiest body in Kara :tongue: I mean, have you seen her mini abs? Plus she has the best butt, she does the butt dance the best! A close second would be Hara, she has an enviable waistline. Her ant waist is OMG, she's naturally skinny and petite.

For me, Hara's way too skinny

MY choice is Cole coz she works hard to keep fit and emphasises a lot on nutrition and exercise. Her body is toned, curvy in all the right places and those subtle muscles and abs is just :thumbup::eyelove:

After Cole, I love Jiyoung's tall and shapely body :thumbup1:

Gyuri's body is sexy too ... meatier and huggable .. kekeke