[Hamtastic] Seungyeon's Mystery Crush

soybean

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

SY always says she doesn't like guys that are that manly though. She prefers guys that are softer (?) Don't know how to describe it. For that reason I highly doubt it was anyone in 2PM. Gah, poor Ham. This is just sad. If she wasn't an idol than it wouldn't have to be so hard...And whoever that guy is, he's rather lucky to have someone amazingly talented like Ham to like him (:

may be the guy will be the one member of shinee

because back in 2008 in rock u and pretty girl kara and shinee used to promoted their song at the same time

and also during early of 2009 too.

i hope it's onew and hope she still has a felling for her crush.

in my opinion... I THINK that there is a CHANCE that these stars DO get to date... but they keep it really low profile for the sake of their career and stuff.

I really hope they do tho, cos sometimes, fame isn't worth it. well, it all depends on your own opinion. as long as she's happy!

ongg.jpg

00000000000000000000000ji.jpg00000000000000000000000r.jpg

1) We all kow, that Seungyeon had/has a cruch on an idol man, right?

On Strong Heart (Tv show) - clik here: The video with eng subs

Seungyeon confessed, ?I see such cute male celebrities every day. When you?re promoting alongside them from the middle of one night to the middle of the next night, it?s impossible not to develop feelings. I, too, had a one-sided crush on a male celebrity. Since we?re both famous, we wouldn?t have even be able to date in public. I thought it would be weird to date in secret so I made myself stop liking him.?

She continued, ?I did send him a few notes. I couldn?t meet with him so I fantasized. I would write in a diary to cheer myself up.?

credit: allkpop

"Cute": Onew, the King of cuteness

"promoting alongside": mostly with shinee, there was a time where shinee and kara had their schedules rather similar (ex: star king, sbs quiz, perfomance, Gayo dec/09... and more)

"from the middle of one night to the middle of the next night":probably when they worked together on juliette perf or the christmas songs, with the reharsal and all.

2) Dream team moments

The only one who supported Onew was Seungyeon, and the Flag present![/center]

oneee.jpg

3) When Onew and Seungyeon was on the same variety show, I noticed she keep staring at him

28009428.jpg ==> oneww.jpg

onewww.jpgonewwww.jpg

onheon.jpg I'm too lazy to capture all her glares :P

And of course Seungyeon's father approve it, since he wants onew as his ideal son-in-law :wub:

clic here: watch the video from 1:51, he talks about it

To conclude, when kara was the guest on a radio show (I don't remember the name sorry),

She even said about Onew: "I found him cute, polite, I like him"[/center][/font]

• 2 weeks later...