[Hamtastic] Seungyeon's Mystery Crush

soybean

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ONEW. :3 That was my first guess! Wahahha. <333

But then again, it has to be somebody that she doesn't like anymore. I hope that's not the case with Onew. I'm sure Onew has taken the place of whoever she had a crush on.

Hmm...somebody cute. Onew's really who I can think about right now. ^^ Kyuhyun? But they barely have any interactions...

I hope he's not Onew... I think she'll be better with smo like Taecyeon ... smo more manly... but the more important thing is our hammy to be happy :eyelove: everyting else is only our imagination... :)

Edited by legalize_it

aww. she never got to confess. but atleast she found a release for it. a diary. hmmm. i think thats one of the dangerous things a girl can have... or atleast for me because mines can completely embarras me when i reread it! wonder what seungyeon's is filled with!

this is sad, isn't it? idol really has no life? seriously all true kamilia shouldn't have problem with this right?

^I do!! hahahhahaa =P

nah I wish for the best for her.. As long as the guy can make her happy.. but yeah sucks she cant date anyone because she's famous.. maybe 2-3 years more than nobody will care if she did date... =/

I mean she still young right now.. no rush no rush! =P

^I do!! hahahhahaa =P

nah I wish for the best for her.. As long as the guy can make her happy.. but yeah sucks she cant date anyone because she's famous.. maybe 2-3 years more than nobody will care if she did date... =/

I mean she still young right now.. no rush no rush! =P

lololll kelvin, i understand what most we think.

joke aside, hope that male celebrity will someday realize & give her some encouragement too.

if they are really belongs to one, hope they can wait paitently for that day.

whoever dot dot dot, hope hammie will find hers soon. :D

YEAH im reallly really curious to know who shes really crushing on!

im thinking someone from 2pm

or could be idol rain?

hard to say!

shinee? ahaha i dunno!!!

best bet tho, someone from 2pm, since they recently released a new album and cabi bay

who's that, unni?

just tell us...

don't make us curious...

I can be dying of curiousness...

please, just love whoever you love...

I LOVE YOU, girls..