[Hamtastic] Seungyeon's Mystery Crush

soybean

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. I think it's not Nickhun . I think it's . . I don't know . I can't figure out who is Seungyeon's crush . hmm . I think it's SS501's Kyu Jong . remember when Seungyeon made some imitations of Kyu Jong . I love it . saranghaeyo Seungyeon noona .

• 3 weeks later...

Ah! Who could this mystery guy be?

I can't help but notice that there are subtle hints mentioned, but I still can't figure out who it is!

“I see such cute male celebrities every day. When you’re promoting alongside them from the middle of one night to the middle of the next night..."

When I see 'cute', I think of Onew.

Then I see the 'promoting alongside...', and I think of 2PM ('cause of the press conference together) and Super Junior ('cause I saw Kara and SJ on Star Golden Bell together recently).

Aish, Seungyeon~ This is so confusing~~

But I can't help but feel sad that Ham is trying to get over him just because of that stupid idol barrier. ;_;

I hope she'll truly be happy with her decision.

Edited by berryFEVER

this is sad :( my guess, he's from 2pm or Super Junior? I don't know, since they're quiet close to each other because of idol army show, well... I hope seungyeon onnie doesn't take this too far, cheer up seungyeon onnie XD

• 4 weeks later...

ongg.jpg

00000000000000000000000ji.jpg00000000000000000000000r.jpg

1) We all kow, that Seungyeon had/has a cruch on an idol man, right?

On Strong Heart (Tv show) - clik here: The video with eng subs

Seungyeon confessed, ?I see such cute male celebrities every day. When you?re promoting alongside them from the middle of one night to the middle of the next night, it?s impossible not to develop feelings. I, too, had a one-sided crush on a male celebrity. Since we?re both famous, we wouldn?t have even be able to date in public. I thought it would be weird to date in secret so I made myself stop liking him.?

She continued, ?I did send him a few notes. I couldn?t meet with him so I fantasized. I would write in a diary to cheer myself up.?

credit: allkpop

"Cute": Onew, the King of cuteness

"promoting alongside": mostly with shinee, there was a time where shinee and kara had their schedules rather similar (ex: star king, sbs quiz, perfomance, Gayo dec/09... and more)

"from the middle of one night to the middle of the next night":probably when they worked together on juliette perf or the christmas songs, with the reharsal and all.

2) Dream team moments

The only one who supported Onew was Seungyeon, and the Flag present![/center]

oneee.jpg

3) When Onew and Seungyeon was on the same variety show, I noticed she keep staring at him

28009428.jpg ==> oneww.jpg

onewww.jpgonewwww.jpg

onheon.jpg I'm too lazy to capture all her glares :P

And of course Seungyeon's father approve it, since he wants onew as his ideal son-in-law :wub:

clic here: watch the video from 1:51, he talks about it

To conclude, when kara was the guest on a radio show (I don't remember the name sorry),

She even said about Onew: "I found him cute, polite, I like him"[/center][/font]

Woah I was so clueless about this but it does seem likely! Thanks for sharing all those caps and info ^^ It could have been Onew!

Oh myyyy I didn't see or notice about this before! But I guess she doesn't like the idol anymore. It would've been interesting if she still liked whoever the guy was. I would've been jealous and happy at the same time LOL.

But I feel bad for idols... it's another common thing for them. Not being able to date. Maybe she should confess about it now since she doesn't like him anymore? Lol. I dunno. Whatever makes Hammie happy xD

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie