[Nicori] Nicole admirers?

Cherish

... so I finish watching Kara on Radio Rolla. There were a part with card reading, and the lady said that though it's subtle but nicole have a lot of admirers. (which I'm not suprised, though curious)

Also the lady revealed that she had confessed to someone and he felt the same way ...xD

I wonder who ... :D

jinwoon? key? minho? sungmin? eunhyuk? :blushing:

Edited by Cherish

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ well its kinda hard coz not every one that really admire Nicole would said that out loud...who knows if apparently Jang Dong Gun admire her too lol...

but on top of my head is these people

Kim Jong Kook

MC Lee Chang Myung (Dream Team MC)

Soojin (ex-Sugar, coz Nicole reminded her of Ayumi, her former group mate)

...well thats for now :D

Edited by kara4life

I'm so curious though.. because I always thought Nicole must have some admirers but they would never reveal it in public because they really do like her lol and it seems that was true.

But I have to say.. Hongki.. maybe not now but before.. just the way he looked at her.. there was a sparkle? lol.

oh yeah right mae, Hongki did show some admiration to Nicole a while ago, as with SuJu Choi Siwon, and the black rapper (forgot his name) too on her Level with Me segment. but couldn't tell about now coz lack of their interaction.

yeah same with you i'm curious too....i bet even among idols there's must be numbers of them that admire Nicole but didn't want to reveal it, i guess they just want to avoid any scandals. From the recent Lets Go Dream Team, Junho could be the possible one LOL

from outside idol world, i read that a famous Korean gamer named Flash is declared himself as Nicole fanboy LOL

If you watched Taxi part 1, the male MC said that his all famous fellow actors love the butt dance, i think at least one of them must be her admirer too (and admiration didn't have to be in the romantic sense...)

Hmm.. I think Siwon and Hongki ^-^;; [can't really think of anyone else; maybe junho; i wish nicole had more ineractions with male idols on camera xD]

On Taxi she said she has gotten a "dash" [i think that means been asked out?] hmm.. Siwon seems pretty old though xD lol, I think an okay amount of people are interested in her. Cuz of her natural personality.

I'm kindof surprised that most males don't pick Nicole as their ideal girl. Cuz ideal girl is suppose to be personality too right? But they seem to just pick the pretty ones xD I'm glad that KJK said Nicole was the closest to his ideal cuz of her personality ^-^

For now, I don't think Key and Jinwoon are admirers. xD Key said his ideal girl was a russian woman[dunno her name xD] and Jinwoon likes the innocence[Nicole has different innocence xD] of Seohyun.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...