[Nicori] Nicole admirers?

Cherish

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Of course she has lot of admirers, i like both Key and Jinwoon. But there are rumors that Jinwoon like Seohyun from SNSD. I hate SNSD so I shift my interest into Key-Nicole. But i do hope that both of them (Key, Jinwoon) are Nicole's admires. She is so sweet for anyone to resist... :eyelove:

• 1 month later...

Can i ask a question? When saying about admirer, this mean this person think themselve can't be suitable for her, and can only admire her. In my mind, there are not her admirers, but TONS of guys want to be with her, not as an idol, but as a girl. So that, it's rare to see other idols chose her as their admirer since she is the girl they want to have a SCANDAL with...lol...I'm totally carzy with this idea

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

wow...never knew that N has ever mentioned that he likes Nicole....wahhhh...

i'm not surprised that Nicole has lots of admirers but none has actually confess bout it....

watching makbanshi,SGB,dream team and few more shows...i can see many people (esp. guys) fell for her charm...

in makbanshi,when Jinwoon calls her and her short conversation with Key...Dongho really looks like he's jealous......Siwon really likes her adorable and cute way of explanation during Level With Me(SGB),Minho and the MC from Dream Team...

i would prefer Key over Jinwoon because the way Key treats her just screams love but the way Jinwoon treats her is like she's his sister and friend, nothing more....