[Nicori] Nicole admirers?

Cherish

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True celebrities don't reveal there ideal types easily, but most people would ask the celebrities what their ideal type is. I think siwon is an admirer of her, maybe kyuhyun since he say he like her in rock you days. KjK, the mc from dream team, maybe minho.

Jinwoon, I don't think he an admirer of her. He close to her, and he seem very protective of nicole, but I don't think he an admirer of her. He like seohyun a lot, and he jealous that she married to yonghwa. His crush on seohyun overshadowed his admirer for nicole, plus jinwoon kept tell everyone that he close to her. Plus prank call her and "confession", to me, because of that he lose points

Key I would think key would be admirer of her(not because i'm a keycole shipper) but because of the interaction with them. When you see them together they just have chemistry, he also seem very protecctive of her to. Plus when you see the fancam of the juliette performance, he look a little shy, and nervous it so cute. And when he touch her face, it so cute, it like he shy but he love it. When I watch them together, you can see moments where key nervous around nicole. Plus I remember heard key talk about his ideal girl, first thought came to my mind was nicole. Key say that he like girls who are a great dresser(nicole is), someone who doesn't liar(nicole doesn't like guys who liar), and lastly he say that he like girls who are like emotionally strong or something like that. He say that a girls who at first try to be all sweet and cute, but then turn out to be really bossy when you get to know her. I though nicole fit all those, she doesn't like liars, she a great diresser, and she show it like it is, she not going to liar to you, and tell you were great when you not. So I though key is probably a admirer of nicole, since he list all of nicole qualities

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

I don't know what his name is but i think he is a pro gamer (StarCraft) ??

I found this video when i was looking for videos of nicole. :P

Altough my korean skils aren't very good I could understand some of it.

Something about that his favorite female celeb is Nicole.

I also found som other videos of him telling that he has been a fan of kara since the beginning.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hm... confusing !

cos jinwoon is the person that i think,

but still key might be one....

in the end ill just say jinwoon cos of the joke he does to nicole on hahamong

which was hilarious :D

IM ALSO A HUUUGE ADMIRER OF NICOLE! :)

• 5 weeks later...

When people say admirers and Nicole, I first thought

that they meant people who just enjoyed her. So I first

thought of pretty much every 91'er idol, because we all

know she's friends with them. However, then I expanded

on the idea of admirers and thought for people that would

actually list them as their ideal type. There would be a

lot of ahjussi-type fans.

Edited by amani2anam

on haha mong show ji woon has very closest probabilyty because even nicole cannot hide her happines when ji woon came

... so I finish watching Kara on Radio Rolla. There were a part with card reading, and the lady said that though it's subtle but nicole have a lot of admirers. (which I'm not suprised, though curious)

Also the lady revealed that she had confessed to someone and he felt the same way ...xD

I wonder who ... :D

jinwoon? key? minho? sungmin? eunhyuk? :blushing:

PLEASE BE IT KEY-OPPA! HAHAHAHA!

Or KyuhHyun perhaps? Maybe JAEJOONG. OH NOOOOES, JAECOLE. :))

Anyway Nicole is very friendly so it's not a surprise.

• 2 weeks later...

... so I finish watching Kara on Radio Rolla. There were a part with card reading, and the lady said that though it's subtle but nicole have a lot of admirers. (which I'm not suprised, though curious)

Also the lady revealed that she had confessed to someone and he felt the same way ...xD

I wonder who ... :D

jinwoon? key? minho? sungmin? eunhyuk? :blushing:

i heard bout key n jiwoon..but sungmin :dumb: n eunhyuk :shocked:

never heard it.. where is it come from??not hate it.. just curious

hope you answer me ^_^