[2010.05.20] KARA broadcast ban decision .. "Victim" or "Natural Matter"

aank1

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone educate me? why is it deemed to be more of an ad song for sbs?

which part of the song or mv?

Originally it is designed as background music for SBS campaign

but now it's the world cup cheer song for the red devils. can't they put aside rivalry & handshake for soccer sake? don't they share the same nation dream?

can someone educate me? why is it deemed to be more of an ad song for sbs?

which part of the song or mv?

but now it's the world cup cheer song for the red devils. can't they put aside rivalry & handshake for soccer sake? don't they share the same nation dream?

ye! your really right! too bad.. they always think of themselves.. they don't even tryto unite each other to cheer up there country.. :'o

Yea... i Agree that Kara is the victim from the broadcasting competition D:

Pity the girls T_T

Oh well, I'm sure that won't stop people from loving them! :o It will even ruin the reputation of KBS and MBC! Coz ppl would be all turning their channels to SBS to hear Kara's song! :D

Kara is indeed the victim in all this.

They are just doing their job, trying to cheer everyone for the World Cup but now they even got stuck and became a victim of broadcasting stations.

Oh well, I wish the best for Kara, don't let make you feel down girls ^^

Hwaiting~

Thank you very much for the translations aank1 ^^ and for the tip off Anne onni ^^

boo, at least sbs seems to be making it up to Kara by playing it whenever they can. i heard it being played at Seungyeon & Jiyoung's episode of Strong Heart. it's sad that they're being this way when the song is meant to cheer Korea as a whole and not for a broadcast channel. =/

thanks for the translating anky!

well, it's a sad news for me! :D i think they acted way too much. like, it's not a big deal for ME. well, i know it's a BIG deal for them but, our baby KARA. hummmmph.

it's okay. KARA hwaitinggggg! :)

THANKS for sharing! ^____________________^

Why can't they stop being so childish? I mean the important thing is to cheer Korea in the World Cup.

Isn't this the reason for making the song? I don't know why I get surprise sometimes with Korea.

This is so silly, the propose of World Cup is to be united. And too bad for Kara that is in the middle of this.

Just another axample that corporations put their well being above anything else.

Because one station used the song as background music, the other

other stations won't use it, even if it doesn't help the national team. . :angry:

KARA will prevail :D:thumbup:

wat the...its world cup and they still cant forget the rivalry between themself..its for their own football teams sake also... :rolleyes:

i was really anticipating the korean team coz of this..well i guess there ya go...

hope KARA will stay stay strong :eyelove:

its really stupid banning due to these types of reasons .

yeah i agree , th banning system is getting more and more ..........

chitty chitty bang bang got banned because they did't put on seatbelt . ._.

i would say Kara is both a victim, and the ban is a 'natural matter'

its natural that MBC and KBS would ban this song since its considered :free advertising" for SBS to them, that i understand.

but isnt the purpose of this song to support the South Korean football team

so cant these companies put aside thier competition for once and show support together as a nation?

all these arguments and bannings of theirs is putting Kara at a slight disadvantage, but of course our gals will not be discouraged by this.

KARA HWAITINGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's too much. How are they stupid like this. That is song for cheering national team. why should it be ban.

it's a nonsense. however I think this song will be success. even if there will be both channels or not.

hope SBS will get a lot of attention from this song.