• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhh,

despite its being used as SBS's World Cup promotion song,

i don't think it's worthed to be banned,

because all of the song is made for CHEERING South Korean Team,

why bother taking all of the competition inside? :[

Poor KARA, the song is too good to be banned.

All I want to say is even KBS and MBC wont broadcast the song, it wont hurt Kara. Not like i agreed with them, Kara is the victim here. But we know for sure that anyone who watch World Cup in Korea will hear and see Kara's " We're with you". With SBS choose Kara's song as their theme song, it's plus for the girl. I'll say good job DSP in this, they promoted the girls well. And who care about KBS and MBC when WC play?

Kara fighting !!!

If you guys had seen that video of the soccer players with We're with you playing.. that's the endorsement of SBS they are talking about.. Never thought a KARA song would get banned.

what the ??

seriously.. at first I thought maybe they decided to ban it because there are some part of SBS music elements in We're With You,

but.. now.. wew.. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Regardless of the fairness of business conduct--companies live in their own ruthless world of cutthroat competition where a lot of actions are seen as "fair" through the lens of business ethics--the only thing that matters for me is how the artists feel about the banning. Obviously we the fans are as pissed as hell, but if Kara was properly paid for their hard work, feel satisfied with the mv and the song, and will not be too personally affected by the banning, then I personally will move on from this mistake by KBS and MBC and support Kara in their future endeavors with my all :D

This is not fair, I agree, broadcast competition, makes the artist suffer

Kara's song should not be banned from other broadcast stations, this is like the song to cheer on the soccer team

I wish the broadcast station will be more united

Thank you so much for sharing and translating