11/27 Tokyo's "Monthly Melodix!" 27:15 ~  Http://Ow.ly/2Yoq0

11/28 2010 Mnet Asian Music Awards 17:00 ~

11/29 TBS "Ⅱ Tokyo Friend Park Hiroshi Sekiguchi" 19:00

11/29 TBS "after Rino Matsu" - 19:55

11/30 NTV "Tuesday surprise" "Shin eating two delicious journey BOYS" 19:00

11/30 TBS "Hakase Otyanomizu" 19:00

12/6 Fuji "HEY! HEY! HEY!" 20:00 ~

Edited by donnyhuang

Whoa, look at that schedule, bro. @_____@ So full and packed! Pushing aside the slight

worry that I have, I'm happy for them. They're probably having so much fun! ;D -dying-

I have so much stuff to look forward to~ -is supaah excited-

Thanks for sharing the Sakigake video! <3

KARA deserves to be in KOHAKU! More than the other groups! Everyone knows they deserve the rookie award more!

my rant from soompi (lol, i don't care if the soompi mods hate on me, I need to rant)

It's funny how KARA- a group that can speak Japanese fairly well, have 2 hit singles, 1 full japanese album coming is NOT nominated for Best Rookie. The sales are also very good. Impact? I'm sure KARA is very well known in the Japanese public. They have appeared on a lot of Japanese shows (including variety shows) - they have a Japanese endorsement, they are currently hosting a show now.

I don't believe this.

The Best Project award fro KARA BOX set?

^They just gave this so that KARA fans won't complain. Consolation Prize? This "best project" didn't even sell well compared to KARA's MISTER, JUMPING and KARA BEST. Girl's Talk will sell a lot more too.

*annoyed KAMILIA is annoyed*

KARA deserves to be in KOHAKU! More than the other groups! Everyone knows they deserve the rookie award more!

my rant from soompi (lol, i don't care if the soompi mods hate on me, I need to rant)

It's funny how KARA- a group that can speak Japanese fairly well, have 2 hit singles, 1 full japanese album coming is NOT nominated for Best Rookie. The sales are also very good. Impact? I'm sure KARA is very well known in the Japanese public. They have appeared on a lot of Japanese shows (including variety shows) - they have a Japanese endorsement, they are currently hosting a show now.

I don't believe this.

The Best Project award fro KARA BOX set?

^They just gave this so that KARA fans won't complain. Consolation Prize? This "best project" didn't even sell well compared to KARA's MISTER, JUMPING and KARA BEST. Girl's Talk will sell a lot more too.

*annoyed KAMILIA is annoyed*

Don't get too upset. I'm 90% sure that they have the gold disk award for best new artist in the bag. Gold Disk is solely based on sales given by the RIAJ while Japan Record Awards is decided by Japan's composer Association. Even without girl's talk they are ahead of SNSD for total sales and I don't think ske would be up for it since they debuted late 2009.

Apparently the NHK announcement was made Nov 23 last year, so hopefully we will have a definite answer soon. I'm trying not to get my hopes, just in case.

Edited by notsoangelic

^

I do hope so. I'm just upset that KARA is not getting what they deserve. *and that always happen* They had so much effort coming into JAPAN from their showcases months ago to their appearances on TV. They are the first KPOP girl group to create such a hype, if the other group didn't just follow in JAPAN, KARA would be winning rookie awards left and right.

I guess the Japan Association didn't want to give awards to 2 KPOP groups. Which is a bit unfair because KARA is trying really hard to be considered a Japanese group. It's because of the comparison to the "other" group (which has hallyu stamped over their foreheads) that KARA is said to be riding the hallyu....unfair.

I don't hate the other group, they're just too popular with a huge fanbase and SM is so influential that they win a lot. KARA needs to get what they deserve - if they can't get it in Korea, Japan should at least give them because of their overall effort (plus, sales and popularity)!

yeah how biased it was??

they should be ashamed ! ! ! !! hey i don't mind if u banned our girl's outfit just because u think it's sexually suggestive (well prolly because u have a dirty mind in the first place!!!) but u should banned this group too!!

how many of them showing their belly? 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8??? DUH!!

SNSD seems to have immunity because they're SNSD.

Seriously, all the biasness in their favor is starting to really annoy me, I'm starting to not like them because they get all things easily.

I'm still butthurt about the rookie award thing, SNSD didn't work hard in Japan - they just translated their songs and can't even speak the language. They didn't stay long in Japan as well. BIASED! I bet SM influenced them!

Edited by KaraNice

snsd is innocent.. they don't have minor while we have jing.

i hate how their artists can get instant fame. :sweatdrop:<< jealousy

and how their fans can get really annoying, fanwar here and there, what's the point? :sweatdrop:

i've said it a thousand times, i was once a sone, and the reason why i stopped is those annoying sone, it's a shame to be in 1 family with them. if only snsd has another normal fanbase, i'll join them for sure, since taeng is my first love LOL :eyelove: to live with the title of peaceful fanbase written on our head is hard. :sweatdrop:

I dunno where to post this, but KARA + EXILE = epic!!

http://www.tokyohive.com/2010/11/kara-performs-and-talks-with-exile-on-tbss-tamashii/

Another Kara interaction with Japanese celeb ..

yes i've watched it!! dude idk whether they spoke japanese well or not, lol but it seems they're fluent enough? esp seungyeon & gyul :eyelove: