KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

Well I feel slightly disappointed cause it would have been historical for a debut group to attend .. but I guess the committee didn't feel like breaking the rules this time.. Japan opinions may also differ from what we think.

I think KARA just needs to continue to release albums and sell well, they will be invited sooner or later!! I have that confidence because look at how many Japanese artists have mentioned KARA which is unprecedented.

Anyway, this is over and let's look forward to other works from KARA. :thumbup:

but I guess the committee didn't feel like breaking the rules this time..

wait..is there any rules?

I think KARA just needs to continue to release albums and sell well, they will be invited sooner or later!! I have that confidence because look at how many Japanese artists have mentioned KARA which is unprecedented.

Anyway, this is over and let's look forward to other works from KARA. :thumbup:

2nd to that! GT is doing pretty well atm..so lets hope for da best!

Actually, it's kinda unfair if Kara get invited. Great artists like AAA and Kana Nishino took years before this year first performance. Kara need to get #1 on Oricon single/album first.

About Leah Dizon, she actually in one package with AKB48 and Shoko Nakagawa in new comers performance. Seems like she never invited as a solo singer.

Should I keep on updating? XD

Nov. 24th Ontama

And 101124 TvTokyo Piramekiino

http://fyeahkara.tumblr.com/post/1670658592/video-works-click-play-101124-tvtokyo

Credit to respective uploaders. Should I stick this stuff in the streambox?

Edit: Oh lol fail, it's already there. Oh well, consider this a backup when/if youtube removes it.

Edited by goddessfollower

from twitter

AceHam(대충번역) KARA 온타마, 시청률 최고조! 2일 연속 2자릿수!어제는 11.3%고맙습니다 RT @ontamacom: KARAさんのオンタマ、視聴率絶好調です!2日続けて2ケタ!昨日は11.3でした。有難うございます!にしてもアメトークの14.7%はハンパない。。

^ i think it pretty much about how Ontama's rating really affected by KARA appearance :thumbup: the KARA effect just doesn't wanna stop :lol:

LOL DID ANTONE WATCH THE 11/26 EPISODE OF ONTAMA FROM THE STREAMBOX?! LOL It's so funny. It's a ping pong segment and the girls keep on missing and spurting out random answers.

Reposting for convenience:

Attempt at translation:

Q: Favourite food?

A: [Gyuri] Donburi

[sY] Tonkatsu (deep-fried pork)

[Nicole] Sushi

Q: Least favourite food?

A: [Hara] None!

Q: What do you want to eat now?

A: [Jiyoung] Curry!

Q: Favourite Japanese phrase/word?

A: [Gyuri] Mamoru (to protect)

[sY] &@^$(@)#$?

Q: What Japanese phrase/word did you learn first?

A: [Nicole] Eel!

Q: What do you like about yourself?

A: [Hara] Eyes!

Q: What do you dislike about yourself?

A: [Jiyoung] ... none.

Q: What's your ideal type?

A: [Gyuri] All.

[sY] Fair-skinned!

[Nicole] None!

[Hara] Anyone will do.

Q: Who's the cute Korean girls group that debuted in Japan this year? (Answer this question with a smash!)

A: [Gyuri] KARA! (She was all worked up for a spectacular smash but missed lol)

Lol gyuri really v funny at the end.and especially her expression haha.but why are they hitting ping pong ball while answerin qn?makes no sense

Because they want the answers to be spontaneous? That's just how the segment of the show is. :gemhoho: Japan has really interesting and creative shows~