KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

lol thanks inin...the last part is killing me XD they should've include this segment from the beginning haha

anyway, i saw some article emerged about fans voiced their dissatisfaction with the way production team editing KARA's performance on yesterday's Blue Dragon Award thing, imo the editing team did an awful job, they cutting the girls performance and even in the middle showing the scenery of the building instead of the performance :angry: ...hmm not professional enough i think...although i gotta say the actor/actress reaction were better and seems enjoying the performance :tongue: the Taxi MC even couldn't keep his mouth shut :lol:

RNH7x.jpg

cr: as tagged

hahahaah funny...

i love Ham's part...hahahaha..and Gyuri epic fail >_<

thankyou for sharing this..

@kara4life

thanks for sharing...i can't say i like the outfit of the girls..i dunno..it looks like a chess board if not a race flag...the tvN Taxi MC's face lol...

WOW NICE! I suspect this ia all because of Mister. It stayed in the chart for like, forever lol. <3

^ Yep after music station Jumping hasn't been out of the top six on both chaku uta and full. It will probably get a gold certification. Jumping is 5th on the full monthly chart and 6th on chaku uta.

Edit: There were alot of new releases yesterday so it's down from 5 to 12 on chaku uta; still holding on to six on full but down from 4.

Edited by notsoangelic

juz a random thought..i wonder how much have they have sold in total in japan??

girls's talk = 107k++

best album = 100k++

mr = 94k++

jumping = ard 80k++

so in total shud be almost 400k??

wow..they have really done well !! i wonder whether the girls themselves are surprised by their own achievements in japan ?

I randomly took a snapshot in Itunes Japan top 10 songs just now

02 December 2010 Japan

1. 流星

コブクロ

流星

2. ジャンピン

KARA

3. On Your Mark 〜ヒカリのキセキ〜

三代目 J Soul Brothers

4. Poker Face

Lady GaGa

5. トイレの神様

植村花菜

6. Goodbye Happiness

宇多田ヒカル

7. ミスター

KARA

8. Can't Wait 'Til Christmas

宇多田ヒカル

9. I Wish For You

EXILE

10. Beginner

AKB48

Mister is there like forever...lol :thumbup:

^ I understand people's disappointment about Kouhaku, but the award thing is bugging me. The Japan record award is not the only or definitive awards in Japan. It is given by the Composers Association for lyrics and composition and the record companies nominate who they think deserves it from their company.

I don't mean to be harsh, but by their criteria I don't think KARA, SNSD, or Smilage deserve the award. There is far better music compositional and lyrically in Japan than what was nominated, especially compared to past best new artist winners Yo Hitoto, Ai Otsuka, and Mika Nakashima. It just goes to show that the record companies pick bigger artists for award nominations than people who may deserve it more but sell less.

I wish the Gold Disk award nominations would come out already (looks like they don't announce them til Feb). The Gold Disk is given out by the RIAJ (Record Industry Association of Japan) and it is awarded solely based on sales. It's considered the Japanese equivalent of the Grammys. 95% sure KARA will get their Best New Artist Award.

Sidenote: They give an award to the top 5 new artists, but only one gets Best New Artist.

Edited by notsoangelic

^ no. the japanese award show we're talking about here is the Gold Disc Award, whereas the thread you included in ur post refers to korea's Golden Disk Awards. they're completely different and have different awards. hope this clarifies things :)

Edited by MizuiroKaze13