well, if you understand Korean :P

카라 ASK 팬 사인회 일정 입니다.

자세한 일정은 다음과 같습니다.

[ 다 음 ]

일 시 : 2011.01.13(목) 오후 3시30~4시30분

장 소 : 롯데백화점 잠실점 지하1층 트레비 분수광장

사인회 진행 방법

응모기간 : 2011.01.07(금)~12일(수) 5일간

응모방법 : 기간내 5만원 이상 구매고객 사인회 참여권 증정 (100명/1인1매 선착순)

사인회 참여자 100분 중 추첨을 통해 카라 사진촬영권 증정 (10명/1인1매)

*선착순 증정으로 조기마감 될 수 있음*

bonus pic :P

163E891A4D02F97E1276D3.jpg

BEAST, KARA, and Supernova to perform in concert at Universal Studios Japan in March

To commemorate its 10th anniversary, Universal Studios Japan has announced that it will be holding various events from March 3, 2011 to April 8, 2012 with the theme, “The Greatest Park in History, the Best Happy Surprise!”

One of those events, to be held from March 19-21, is an outdoor stage performance called “Universal Dream Live 2011 at Universal Studios Japan”. It is a concert featuring many popular Korean and Japanese artists within Universal Music Group. The Korean artists scheduled to perform are BEAST, KARA, and Supernova, while while the Japanese artists include BENI, D☆DATE, and CDN48.

Detailed information regarding the event is available in Japanese at the Universal Studios Japan official website.

Source: J-Cast

credit: KoreaBoo

Edited by stevenstanley

110104 MTV 日韓音樂瘋 JK POP-SNSD+KARA

Cre : yinglisa5387A

Taiwan MTV TV Program talk about KARA and SNSD Oricon Annual Ranking Newcomer Sales

Kara with 1.3 bilion yen

Edit :

today Oricon Total Revenue Japanese Artist 2010 release

KARA #29

Edited by donnyhuang

^

just in case anyone is intereted, the content (nothing new) is about:

kara received the best newcomer sales award.

(1.3b yen vs 0.88b yen) with

(8 disc vs 9 disc) or

(5 albums + 2 singles + 1 dvd) vs (6 + 2 + 1)

not sure if you peeps have read this amusing news or havent, i laughed a bit though.

Japanese magazine tells how to achieve KARA's butt without surgery

Last year, when KARA debuted in Japan, they not only fascinated fans nationwide with their sexy, mesmerizing hip dancing, but also started a new trend in beauty: the

^lol that article was pretty funny!

what kind of butt do you have? : i have Kara's butt aka the beautiful butt. that's kinda awkward :tongue:

plus this statement: "The ideal amount of cleavage on the bottom is 5 cm (2 in)".... lol

what does this even mean? :lol:

cleavage on bottom = showing their crack? lol .. not sure if it was appropriate so i put a line through it

don't know where to say it, so i'll share here.

Kara was mentioned in the sitcom, All My Love, (episode 8) hahah

Doojoon, Jokwon, and the other actor were in a room and the other dude said, "I have a sexy picture of Kara, wanna see?" then they all got so excited. LOL! :lol:

not the kind of "appearance" i was hoping for, but still hahah!

in fact the whole wonsoka line was mentioned.

Edited by monkiesxrule

This news came out a couple of days ago I think.

SOS is used as the CM song for the latest LOTTE Ghana Chocolate CM starring Nagasawa Masami and Takei Emi.

[c]uploader

LOTTE is a really big brand in Japan, so more exposure for KARA (: This CM will be broadcasted starting from January 11~

Oricon article: http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/movie/83708/full/?cat_id=tw

Right now, I am hoping people take note about KARA"s other songs instead of just Mister. This is perfect for it.

I mean for us International and K fans, we already love all the KARA songs not just Mister, therefore I hope the Japanese will start to love other songs equally and not to put too much emphasize on the butt dance anymore. I think it will happen but many parodies are creating this effect that KARA = MISTER. But KARA = KARA .. Hehe.

Anyway it is great for this CF . and I look forward to more by the girls..but isn't Lotte a Korean brand ??

Edited by tinaomina

not sure if you peeps have read this amusing news or havent, i laughed a bit though.

Japanese magazine tells how to achieve KARA's butt without surgery

Last year, when KARA debuted in Japan, they not only fascinated fans nationwide with their sexy, mesmerizing hip dancing, but also started a new trend in beauty: the

wow. i found this thread at the right time. watched part 2 of happy together recently and loved the interaction between our girls and 2am. seungyeon and jo kwon were great together. both doing a cute/ nerdy dance. then gyri with the announcer was hiliarous too. i felt kinda bad cause she was so scared. and then nicole should have done more! i was kinda disappointed in her, just sitting there while jinwon did all the work. but it was funny tho. i already spazzed bout hara so im just gonna leave that out. and it sucked that they didnt show changmin and jiyoung. it was probably to avoid the harsh comments bout their age difference. i learned a lot bout gyuri in that episode. well, i just had to get that out there. kara hwaiting!!!

Anyway it is great for this CF . and I look forward to more by the girls..but isn't Lotte a Korean brand??

Oh really? I've always thought it's a Japanese brand haha, probably because so many Japanese celebrities endorse it (KAT-TUN, for one <3) and I see Lotte CMs everywhere.

I wonder when KARA will get their own Japanese CM :3 Didn't UMJ say they got a lot of offers? Maybe they're still in the process of negotiatioin or something..

@bingsong

probably jing is considered underage or avoiding furious calls from viewers.

ok not sure where to share this but this place in seoul is a must visit for all kamilias.

yup, the place is "aura the grill".

watch only 9:00-12:17 for glimpses of shirley or cole's mum.

[c] krzerox

edit: oops, just realized it was already shared in streambox.

^

Yup! :thumbup:

ok not sure where to share this but this place in seoul is a must visit for all kamilias.

yup, the place is "aura the grill".

[c] krzerox

SATODA MAI! My H!P fandom once again clashes with my KARA fandom haha. <3

Wouldn't hurt to watch the whole thing lol. They also went to an ASK store and bought the clothes that KARA endorsed, and sang Mister at an karaoke place.

^ This isn't a word-for-word translation but... basically, it said that the main song in URAKARA is the one that is going to be released as a new single in March.

cr: sally

yes *cough please*cough call me a *cough fortune teller :P

new ballad in Korea too :3

YbeOI.png

"I'll write you a Letter"

http://mlbpark.donga.com/bbs/view.php?bbs=mpark_bbs_bullpen09&idx=1006714&cpage=3

Edited by stevenstanley

the album name is 2011 kim hyung suk with friends (his friends are kara, lyn, etc :P). anyone can tell me who is kim hyung suk? composer?

i failed google it lol, hard :tongue:

anyway kara's song is the title song for that album, and notice that only kara has the instrument song? wonder what album is this..

aaaaaaa i need Korean translator. can't gtrans that article, no text =_=

So wait, Urakara's OST (the ballad one) is going to be released in March? Why so long? The drama starts in a few days. I don't want to wait that long for the ballad T_T The preview was great and I already love it.. <3

And YES another ballad in Korea! YESYESYES I always felt that Kara needed more ballads.

So when is this Korean ballad going to be released? January 13, is it? That's the only date that I see there.

Can't waaaaiiiiiiiiittt.

Kara's ballads are <3