KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

i really love how I'll write you a letter KARA's version came out ^_^ since imo they dare to come off from the typical idol-style music, and their voice really clear on this track :)

glad Hara could show us that she's improved a lot over the years, and all of them pretty much shows the different side of KARA on this ^_^

Love their version of this song. It's soo soothing ... KARA has improve a lot with every new releases and I'm glad that they were given the chance to showcase their amazing harmonious vocals thru this song. Hopefully we'll be able to see them perform this live. Thanks stevenstanley for sharing. :)

Just listened to it and WOW! they improving a lot especially HARA! I'm so proud of you hara. Your voice is made my day... lol Anyway, can you tell me did Hara only sing the 1st verse? I just can't recognize HARA voice after that... It's kinda sad if it is... I also loving Jiyoung voice there. So soft and sweet.

omfg i totally couldnt recognize hara's voice AT ALL :X

crap i need to listen to this a few more times.

btw, here's the MV for the song. and nope, our girls dont appear in the vid:

cr: uploader

EDIT: shoot this vid has already been shared in the streambox :/

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

I love the song... not sure about u guys...

The bossa nova style is totally refreshing and their vocals really shone through this song. They make it work without trying too hard to impress like some artists do with ballads.

Are those really Hara vocals? Cause they are awesome....!

Man I am so proud of the Girls.... :D

UMJ will be releasing a KARA video clips compilation entitled "KARA BEST CLIPS" on 2/23 (that's the same day the Japanese versions of the 6 mini albums / albums are being released) in two editions - Limited and Regular. The contents are as follow:

Limited Edition

*Japanese

「Mister」

「Jumping」

*Korean

「Jumpin'」

「Lupin」

「Wanna」

「Honey」

「Pretty Girl」

「Rock U」

●Bonus DVD - interviews with the members

Regular Edition

*Japanese

「Mister」

「Jumping」

*Korean

「Jumpin'」

「Lupin」

「Wanna」

「Honey」

「Pretty Girl」

「Rock U」

- The jackets for the two editions are different.

- Lyrics translations included.

http://store.universal-music.co.jp/fs/artist/umbk9231

http://store.universal-music.co.jp/fs/artist/umbk1162

any info on how much it cost?

i hope it's cheaper from the sweet muse gallery :sweatdrop:

oh and i love the "i write you a letter" MVs

Kara singing bossanova song..ah daebak :thumbup:

Edited by cumi_kara

^

^ 3150 (regular) and 3980 (limited) yen.

this is very bold, seriously. 8 releases in 1 day?

..................................... :sweatdrop:

1 reason what i can think about is; UMJ wants to introduce the old side of KARA5 like 100% to Japanese.

all MV, all albums are being released at once. :mellow:

Edited by stevenstanley

lol, tbh, don't expect good sales guys.

i understand why UMJ is doing this though.

basically, KARA is gaining a lot of new fans in Japan, they're putting out their entire korean collection in japan to make it easier for japanese fans to purchase their korean releases.

a lot of korean groups release japanese editions of their albums (SME groups, mainly), KARA is just releasing them all at the same time for reasons stated above. nothing serious, i don't expect them to sell that well. i wanna know which one is gonna sell the most though, *curious*

^ Welcome! ^^

Ah~ I'm not sure how this marketing strategy works. UMJ will release all KARA's Korean albums into the Japanese market, and they will also release a compilation of the PVs on the same day. Do fans usually buy the compilation to save the money for 7 Korean albums, or will they buy 7 Korean albums for more songs and all of the PVs? >.< They might buy all the albums + the compilation for collection's sake, but that will burn a huge hole in their wallet haha ^^

i wanna know which one is gonna sell the most though, *curious*

yeah im curious too 8D

and it'll be great to see which one wins - Cute concept or Sexy concept? :P

38sH.png

source: http://www.riaj.or.jp/data/others/gold/201012.html

who can read Japanese? google trans says "western (single)" lol.

i can read kanji so im guessing that it means "international music" :)

I agree with Nadia they're just releasing all the Korean CDs at once to be accessible with j-kamilias. To get to know what Kara was before the mister era and how their music evolved. Plus if girls talk sales is a proof of their strong Japanese fanbase then these albums will sell not just as high as we are used to but if we combine them togethr then I'm pretty sure that umj will be rolling in cash :) it's a money making strategy for them. I think they're just making sure that they get what they have invested in our girls because I think competing with avex to get the rights for the girls was pretty expensive :)

special premium box ~== repackaged korean albums

kara best ~== kara best clips

the rights to promote the girls has prompted umj to sell kara albums aggressively.

nevermind the repetition or similarity between past releases, umj has nothing to lose.

given kara much success in japan venture, everyone (including dsp, kara & fans) are winners.

someone said earlier, it's only the beginning.

Mister- Gold & Platinum

Jumping- Gold & Gold

Best album- Gold

Girls talk- Platinum

Kara's best clips #3 in DVD top 100 on Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/dvd/ref=pd_ts_zgc_d_dvd_more?pf_rd_p=465802576&pf_rd_s=right-5&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=561958&pf_rd_m=AN1VRQENFRJN5&pf_rd_r=03MQ82M5ZKAWDCZAKA0X

Edited by ☆atl2006☆