KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

i just checked yesasia for those re-release albums and the prices are all jacked up (well, yesasia is usually expensive. :sweatdrop: )

everything is the same except one thing: Japan Version comes with a sticker. LOL!

Example: Revolution = $13.99, Revolution(Japan Version) = $29.25. so people are basically paying ~$15 for a sticker lol

for some reason that one sentence made my day :lol:

the new single!! :scared: after hearing the clearer version, i like it even more! can't wait til the whole thing is out!

Edited by monkiesxrule

^ wow haha the mv works, Japanese loves Korean MV that much eh? lol.

eehhhhh seriously after listening to Ima Okuritai Arigatou (dude what is it in English? hard to remember the name =_=) over and over, im gonna eat my words before, lol. :ph34r:

PLEASE MAKE IT AS A-SIDE!! the song is effin awesome, sweet, plus it's so potential to make a storyline PV!

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Last year, MBC gathered over 120 members of various boy and girl groups for an athletic competition during the Mid-Autumn Festival known as Chuseok. The special episode was known as the Idol Star Athletic Championships. The members competed against each other in track and field, with SM Entertainment artists winning the overall top prize. This year, MBC has announced a swimming competition.

The group members announced to be participating in the show so far are:

T-ARAs Hwayoung and Qri

Rainbow (All)

KARAs Hara & Gyuri

2AMs Seulong

2PMs Wooyoung

Miss As Fei & Suzy

IU

JOO

M.BLAQs G.O

ZE:As Kwanghee

SHINees Minho

Filming for the swimming championship will start on January 30th. Are you excited to watch the competition?

Source: tiaradiadem

Tip: queen88

hari are good in lap pool? this is interesting.

「今、贈りたい『ありがとう』」 Ima Okuritai Arigatou Lyrics

あなたと出会えて

ずっと言えなかった言葉

照れてるとかそんな

たやすい理由じゃない

予想と現実

大抵同じじゃないけど

描いた未来に

今も私はいますか

変わる変わる世界は色づいて

おそるおそる今日もページめくる

だけどあなた微笑んでみるだけで

未来も信じられるよ

心を込めて今贈りたいありがとう

聞こえていますか

上手く言えない

あなたへのこの気持ち

I just want you know I always need your love

It's you

愛しているの

100年後もずっとあなたの

そばにいるわ

credit: DCKARA:카라리나♬

translation please? hahaha /winks at inin

ehh seriously hara and gyuri swimming........... :mellow: cant imagine.

Very tentative translation (especially the underlined parts)

Now, the "Thank You" that I want to tell you

After meeting you

Those words that I was not able to say

It's not just a simple reason

like I'm shy or anything

Even though imagination and reality

Are often not the same

In the picture of future that you sketched

And even now, am I in it?

Ever changing, the world is colored

Ever so fearfully, the page is turned

But just by seeing your smile

I'm able to believe in the future

Wholeleartedly, I want to tell you "Thank you"

Can you hear me?

I'm not good at expressing it

This feeling I want to convey to you

I just want you know I always need your love

It's you

I love you

I will be by your side

Even after a hundred years have passed

Such a beautiful song :gemadmire:

Hara and Gyuri in a swimming competition~ That sounds awesome! >o< And their juniors, Rainbow, too! That's going to be interesting to watch. I'm going to be so torn though cause there are quite a few of my biases competing then... Including Gyuri! ♥ I'll be supporting them all though, yay! But, isn't it a little too cold still to begin filming soon? Unless it's an indoor swimming pool.

Wow, Japan gots Kara-comeback fever. UMJ is probably looking at their data and seeing all those line-graphs go up(if they have those xD)

☆atl2006☆, thank you so much for updating :sweatdrop:

oh yeah from mae's blog

also from akp(so the info might be wrong :P)

SoftBank founder & CEO Masayoshi Son roots for Kara to stay united

If reports of Kara’s members, their parents & composer being determined to keep the pop quintet united aren’t enough, fans from a variety of backgrounds are voicing their support and encouragement for Kara to stay together as five – and that includes one of Japan’s richest men.

Masayoshi Son (孫正義/손정의), the billionaire founder and CEO of SoftBank Capital who happens to be a third-generation Korean living in Japan, recently posted a Twitter message regarding Kara that has gained many fans’ attention. “Kara is good! This shouldn’t dissolve,” he tweeted.

SoftBank is Japan’s largest conglomerate and, with his influence, fans are hoping that Masayoshi’s message will reach his 750,000+ followers and garner more support for Kara’s current plight.

Wow I love Japan right now :sweatdrop:

^ Apparently, there really is going to be a new single called 『ジェットコースターラ ブ』. In English, it's called "Jet Coaster Love", jet coaster being the Japanese equivalent of roller coaster. ^^

And now I'm really confused as well, because I thought that new single will be the URAKARA ost. It's released in March too. It seems that the ost will be the B-side or the bonus track in this album. >.< Or maybe they will release a separate URAKARA album containing all the songs in the drama? 2 albums released in the same month~

Jet Coaster Love eh??? sounds like a cute song - something i miss really badly :P

And now I'm really confused as well, because I thought that new single will be the URAKARA ost. It's released in March too. It seems that the ost will be the B-side or the bonus track in this album. >.< Or maybe they will release a separate URAKARA album containing all the songs in the drama? 2 albums released in the same month~

i think u must be a fortune-teller or something... cuz a Urakara soundtrack album sounds exactly like what UMJ would do.

^ But if it would have a soundtrack, i only see one song being put in it xD

And Jet Coaster Love? Hmmm... sounds like it would be like Jumping, sad but dance-able xD AWWHH C'mon let me have my ballad a-side umj T^T

I wanna hear more Kara ballads LIVE. Garwsh.