KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

lol jet coaster love is sooo j-pop..ish xD

for now i still like the ballad one better :P but I agree with everyone too :) The choreography looks adorable xD maybe cute concept this time? ....if it's another dance version-like mv i'm gonna snap :/

Lupin EP and Honey EP... O_o

Wow..K.Kamilia already made their moves.. That's surprising that both of it tremendously climbed the chart.. Oh yeah.Jumping too..

@stanley was right. This issue somehow managed to bring Kara's popularity to the next level..

hee why i dont see 1st blooming, still being produced or not? :tongue:

@stanley was right. This issue somehow managed to bring Kara's popularity to the next level..

bahahah i didnt mean this (this is too small :P), but something much more bigger, just like how soshi jumped (really) high with gee.

emm im not comparing, im showing the analogy :mellow:

I don't know exactly where to write this and at first I thought about not sharing it since it's nothing THAT important but I suppose that it's also a way to show how good KARA is doing in Japan. And yeah, everyone and their moms know by now how popular they're in Japan and how many idols/singers loves them but I don't think there has been talk about Japanese rock bands (be it rock bands, visual kei or another kind of variation from rock) being fan of them.

There was once, just when KARA debuted in Japan than a member of a visual band which I don't even know talked about them and you could see his fans asking about KARA though I can't show any proof.

The other day, the band Duel Jewel had a twitter event with Cure (Japanese magazine about visual bands) where people ask them questions and in two questions one of the boys, Yuya, showed how much of a fanboy he was.

One question was about your favorite animal and since boys of this kind of bands tend to change topics and just tell whatever they feel like saying, Yuya answered saying just KARA (original tweet) and then, choosing which celebrity they would like to be for one day he went again with KARA (original tweet).

Not with that, today there was a tweet from Yukke (of MUCC which is a really famous band) saying that he was studying Kpop (original tweet). This may not mean nothing but the only two persons he is following from the Kpop fandom is Hara and Nicole so he may have wanted to learn about Kpop after listening/watching KARA xD

Again it's nothing too important and people from jrock tends to love idols but thanks to them their fans who usually aren't into pop or just lives from rock are knowing about the girls.

BTW I see so much KARA in the weekly chart! :DDDDDDD

Well I don't think KARA's exposure in Japan is any issue anymore. If this whole fiasco had a positive impact in Japan it would be that anyone who didn't know who KARA is knows now. The news coverage was tremendous. Most of the battle is with the general population. KARA does really well with getting their name out to the general population. Honestly I thought KARA might have been a little overexposed in Japan in the first place for rookies.

omg great job, k-kamilias :thumbup:

even Honey reappeared in the top 20.... O___O

it's just so great that all kamilias around the world didnt lose their trust in kara :D

@stanley and @raden - this issue certainly gave kara bucketloads of publicity, but i doubt that their popularity would reach so high with just 1 controversy. but personally, i truly hope that i can proven wrong though :)

^ KARA TBC is on fire ^_^

Mister had been covered many times in Japan, this is just one of them, since there's Gekidan among the panelist ^_^

cr:uploader

^ idk if its only me, but Gekidan look sad at some point while watching the performance -_- maybe because of the crisis?? -_- but still he declared his love for KARA at the ending ^_^

yes this is a new song due to be released in march :)

it's also known as Jet Coaster Love~~

and hopefully the new jacket wont be so plain......

i know UMJ's trying to make this into kara's trademark but i want to see different ones so much :(