KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

and hopefully the new jacket wont be so plain......

i know UMJ's trying to make this into kara's trademark but i want to see different ones so much :(

I kindof like the CD jacket trade mark but yeah more graphics would be nice too. I'm just hoping for the outfits to be great! :) wonder what concept jet coaster love is. seems very cute xD

and btw i think there'll be a korean version of jet coaster love coming up :/

Really? It seems WAYY to j-pop ish to be in korean for me. at first I think jumping in korean sounded so weird. But then it grew on me xD

___

Awww.. I was actually waiting for an article to be out about some kindof Gekitan Hitori KARA protest LOL but gekitan is just like any other kamilia xD

Thanks for sharing the tbc posters. KARA girls are always in that order(usually) leader in the middle then short haired girls then long haired xD

i love the cover its better than the jumping one i used to hate the position of thier legs ,,but this is great maknaaaaae and gyuri looks flawless in here ..nicole bangs again ...i wonder what jet coster love cover gonna be like :rolleyes:

EDIT:

32285847.png

53268968.jpg

cr:karaT

HARA hair :whistling:

Edited by lost24

@ForeverKamilia, thanks for pointing that out, really didn't notice they were doing all dance poses.

Best clips has a lot of preorders, so I'm hoping it sells around 40k in the first week.m174.gif

Edited by ☆atl2006☆

Daum

2/6

http://cafe.daum.net/Dejuanholic

For reference

2010/12/28 kara (48270)

Mixi 2010 Dec 22nd:

Gyuri(4480)

Seungyeon(7145)

Hara(14675)

Nicole(8853)

Jiyoung(7901)