#16 Kara Lupin- 64,782

#37 Kara Jumping (EP)- 39,580

#40 Kara Revolution - 36,418

#94 Kara 2nd mini album Honey- 15,824

#95 Kara Blooming- 15,513

2010 total= 172,117

http://www.gaonchart.co.kr/main/section/notice/view.gaon?idx=36

Edited by ☆atl2006☆

i cant believe people are actually still buying The First Bloooooooming.

omg this is friggin daebak.

plus their total sales for 2010 are pretty impressive too :)

cant wait for their 2011 comeback~~

EDIT:

there's already a Wiki page for Jet Coaster Love.

"Jet Coaster Love" is an upcoming Japanese single of South Korean girl group Kara. The single is set to be released on March 23, 2011. The song was first featured on the commercial for "Kirei wa, TBC KARA" (“Beauty comes from TBC”) for which the group also appeared in.

It will be released in three different editions, 1 regular edition and 2 limited editions. The regular edition will feature a bonus track, “S.O.S(Army Slick’s 2011 bavtronic mix)". The Limited Edition A will come with a DVD with the upcoming “Jet Coaster Love” promotional video and the Limited Edition B will come with a photo book.[1]

lol whoever's updating kara's wiki is doing an amazing job indeed <3

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

YAYY I contributed to all those numbers..hahah seriously though, it worth it, the only thing i didn't buy was the first blooming because I became a fan at kara five and pretty girl...maybe I'll buy it if i have some spare cash..

glad lupin did so well, breaking the 60,000 mark and jumping did better than i think most people thought.

hopefully with 2011 we can start climbing into the 70's and 80's and maybe even 100's with the album sales. The year total is really good though, im so proud of them.

question: Does this mean that Lupin is now the girls best selling album?

^

wow having a pocket-sized KARA photobook would be so awesome. if only i had the money to buy it <_<

Jet coaster love debuted at #1 on recochoku. I'm surprised that they released it so early.

Capture1.png

omg does this mean that we can start listening to the full audio version of the song alr?!??!

for goodness sake it's only mid Feb now :scared:

just watched 100 out of 100 (or Oh! My School) it turns out that Shinhwa member, Kim Dongwan, likes Kara! plus he likes hammie too :tongue: and he tried to do the butt dance lol. didnt know where to post, so i put it here lol sorry if it;s in the wrong place :sweatdrop:

this and the last episodes were two my favorites since it had alot of older idols

Edited by monkiesxrule

^

i always prefer their playful version of their songs XD

☆atl2006☆

good news..i hope they able to reach another achievements from that DVD..

monkiesxrule

don't worry..just be more relax esp in this thread XD

and yep, it's just like a reunion of old-school groups!

Kara's Best clips #3 on Amazon.jp's best selling dvds.

dfffff.png

2 More days to go.

@red4summer, SO far I haven't seen good pre-orders for the repackaged albums, I think either most people forgot about them or already own the original albums.

I hope at-least 1 or 2 make it into the top 10, I can't really tell how well any of them are gonna sell.

As far as Best clips is gonna sell, I think it will sell around 30k-40k or near that area.

Edited by ☆atl2006☆

I don't know if atl has mentioned this on here or not, but the riaj finally updated certifications. Mister is now double platinum for chaku uta and full and jumping was certified platinum. http://www.riaj.or.jp/data/others/chart/w110220.html

Chaku uta

3.png

Chaku uta full

Capture-1.png

@Optimist I'm sure they will promote the single. It won't be released for another month so there is plenty of time. I don't except that there will be any performances/interviews until the week before release.

Edited by notsoangelic