KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

but in current situation, a plan for jcl of korean version (or any local activity) can only mean dsp & parents are discussing well. it'll be a fantastic news, prayers answered for all kamilias.

omg i dont want a korean version of JCL... it would be horrible if KARA has japanese and korean versions for every title track they promote :(

plus JCL is such a jpop song.

it wouldnt do very well on the korean charts :/

Oh... i read somewhere they said that an old news. I don't know it's true or not. Can someone confirm it?

omg i dont want a korean version of JCL... it would be horrible if KARA has japanese and korean versions for every title track they promote :(

plus JCL is such a jpop song.

it wouldnt do very well on the korean charts :/

On one hand if it is true that they are going to make a Korean version of JCL I am disappointed as I think it seems lazy to just translate their Japanese songs to Korean every time. Besides JCL is a very JPOP song and don't think it will work in the Korean charts. But the translation from allkpop seems a bit off and allkpop have made mistakes before. Maybe they mean are shooting the dance version for the Japanese video? :confused1: After all the orignal Japanese version was shot in Seoul too.

On the other hand like red4summer if they are shooting something for the Korean market then that seems to indicate that they have reached some sort of resolution with the dispute.

but in current situation, a plan for jcl of korean version (or any local activity) can only mean dsp & parents are discussing well. it'll be a fantastic news, prayers answered for all kamilias.

thats true, if they are making plans to release korean products it means that things should be going well and things might be getting back to normal soon. I hope so, because its been really boring looking for kpop news with hardly and Kara in the mix.....I wanna see them getting big commericals and large endorsement deals soon. I hope they come back....

just a reminder this is a good place where you can spazz about the girls when there's no new activities or updates.

let me share how did i get into this group. this is the reason, i'm a revolution fan.

this was how they appeared before me when i first knew them, especially hammie, i'll never forget.

reason.jpg

i guess that's true :)

we should just be grateful that everything is working out smoothly ^^

and @ the old mr perf:

those outfits remind me of their again&again special stage:

cr: ColourfulxDreams

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/polls.cgi/enq/58

A poll made by cdjapan website - Which is your favorite female K-POP artist/group?

Kara took the first place with more than 50% majority of votes!!! :D

NO1. KARA ---votes:753

NO2. Girls' Generation (SNSD) ---votes:297

NO3. 2NE1 ---votes:155

NO4. YOUNHA ---votes:52

NO5. 4Minute ---votes:36

NO6. Brown Eyed Girls ---votes:26

NO7. IU ---votes:22

NO8. T-ara ---votes:15

NO9. Wonder Girls ---votes:14

NO10. Cheon Sang Ji Hee the Grace (Tenjochiki) ---votes:12

bAQ1D.png

@red4summer what show is that from?

seems like they're having fun! mister stage outfits and farm background is definitely a new combo hahah :lol:

it was from infinite challenge ep177 31 oct 2009. get their only mister performance at a farm from mediabox or

[c] karangers

@MizuiroKaze13

hohoh, again&again@inkigayo leads me to myname@mucore. i just love their special performances.

hence not a secret that i have a very different nobody mv from all wonder girls fans. :)

[c] karangers

oh, i realize all the last 3 yt videos have belly buttons in them. heheh.

just for information, for those who have sweet muse dvd.

the infinity challenge included in it, with subs of course :)

ahh those mister outfit (with again and again) is one of the few mister outfit that i quite liking.

and yep, their special perf is always nice eric. and suddenly i remember music travel lalala. haha

in addition of 'different mv' i have a lot of mp3 ripped from their various special perfs lol

i saw a lot of people said that almost noone able to do a really great cover of wg's nobody.

bet they haven't seen this one yet :P

^

some time ago when i showed the "nobody but kara" to a clueless (young) "nobody" fan, he was puzzling on why it was different from the mv he have seen numerous times. lol.

here're another 2 specials which i like (partly because of their girl-next-door costumes):

the kara during rock u era, performing u-go-girl with the queen.

[c] dannyloveskpop

the kara before revolution, dancing to my boyfriend.

[c] timeoflie

Kara tops "favorite female k-artist" poll for popular Japanese CD site! CDjapan's poll from 2/23 to 3/15.

The poll apparently ended yesterday and wow, KARA blew out the competition (as expected). My 2nd favorite group came in second, SNSD! However, SNSD didn't even come close as KARA took 52% of all votes! Incredible. The amount of voters was over a thousand and I suspect a lot of these people are either from Japan or overseas purchasing mainly Japanese products. So this poll represents what these purchasers think is the best in the k-pop industry. Despite all their difficulties this year, they're still going strong. And big thanks to the J-Kamilia :) Go KARA!

UMCK-9412.jpg

Link:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/polls.cgi/enq/58

OH~! OH~! OH~! I wanna share some perfs too ^^

More KARA & Hyori collabs :3 This performance really reminds you how much KARA has worked so much for. I mean I don't wanna point it out but the fan screams are really minimal xD Truthfully, I like the U-Go-Girl perf better XD

And omg, I want my KARA ballad badly :gemnoway:

During Break It Days they focused a lot on vocals. Now a days they focus on concepts more... Can there be a balance, dsp. :gemduh: OMG, Seungyeon's vocals here are so KYYAA~ -fangirling-

MORE KARA BALLAD LIVE:( yeah Im desperate to hear ima..something..something arigatou live )

not their best, I like the wait live perf better but still nice ^^

now that I think about it, I like the Wait perf better because there are no screaming fans during the ballad, unlike I am..ing -_-;;

THIS ONE IS A MUST SEEE~~~~~!!!!!!! Best live ballad. All live right there. (;

Sorry if I've shared too much. I have a lot of favorite KARA videos :3

Really like the G.O.D cover, their harmonizing was daebak, especially Nicole's and Goddess' high notes O_O. Frankly I think KARA has much more singing potential then people give them credit for. If only DSP would have spent a bit more money and time to coax that potential out and give them the right songs to sing.

Oh btw other than JCL, if you like good JPop, check out the top song on recochoku now, WISE feat. Nishino Kano - By your side. It's really good.

Edited by neris
double post

GREAT IDEA !!!

I agree that there is a spazzing thread about each member but NONE as a general group

KH...really the BEST :thumbup:

You guys don't miss anything!!!

Every single detail ... :devil:

I like the gifs that everyone posted ^^

KH NOT BAD !! :friendly:

KEEP IT UP

KARA FIGHTING :gemcheer: !!

[kamiliaunite][/kamiliaunite]

KARA TILL THE END

great mixed of kara mv, performance, awards with 4 parts:

cr:moonmoon1925

bring back memories of kara acheivments and hard work....

one more video, i watch this video when i feel bored...gyuri is <3

Edited by lost24