KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

hello and welcome seungyeonaddict..

i was late too, and it's always a pity to be late, but i will regret it more if never have the chance to knew the girls. so it's better late than never :)

u came to the right place, let's spazz together here and of course on the rest of the forums too ^^

guys im so pissed right now,, i read in akp about those best and worst singers in kpop,, the hell with those "so called professionals",, kara is not the worst although they may not be the best but definitely they're not the worst,,,, :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: im sorry i rant in here,,

guys im so pissed right now,, i read in akp about those best and worst singers in kpop,, the hell with those "so called professionals",, kara is not the worst although they may not be the best but definitely they're not the worst,,,, :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: im sorry i rant in here,,

In terms of singing skills, idk. Let's be honest D:

Anyway, we should ignore that.

When was the ガールズ・ビー・アンビシャス (Chaku-Uta) Ringtone released?

It's #2 already.

ghjkf.jpg

^^

it doesn't matter what those vocal professionals said because we're not here because of others' opinions but of our own. one may feel some of their comments or rankings are unjustified but one should respect & take it as a motivation factor to improve oneself. i believe the girls will agree & work even harder.

for a start, one may love kara because of a particular reason(s) but i'm certain everyone here has more than that now. there're still personal attributes and values that only fans can see.

success is about hard work & sincerity, so as long as the girls are still one-heart working towards their dreams, i won't be disappointed with them. i don't support them when/because they're the best but because they are working to be their best. :)

I understand your anger, but its just those "so called professionals" opinion which doesn't make it true.

Their entitled to their opinion no matter how ludicrous it may be.

But fans and kamilia know Kara aren't the worst singers and how they have been improving on their singing over the years.

Yeah Kara aren't the best singers but by far they are not the worst.

Just let them continue to think what they want too, while we continue to enjoy Kara's music.

:)

I understand your anger, but its just those "so called professionals" opinion which doesn't make it true.

Their entitled to their opinion no matter how ludicrous it may be.

But fans and kamilia know Kara aren't the worst singers and how they have been improving on their singing over the years.

Yeah Kara aren't the best singers but by far they are not the worst.

Just let them continue to think what they want too, while we continue to enjoy Kara's music.

:)

:thumbup: :thumbup:

yup i know,, i love them not only because of their voices but more importantly their down to earth attitude,, :)

Edited by chinam00n02

Pfft, this is just a set back. Kara has been labeled worse. Instead, I hope KARA sees that article because the worst thing they can do is forget about those "professional's" opinions and they'll work even harder to improve their vocals.

And I don't see why KARA's voices have to powerful in order to be good. GyulHamCole have their strengths in singing. Jiyoung's voice is really sweet to listen to. IMO, KARA's voices aren't the worse nor best.

I think the professionals who evaluated them should be named because then I'll just assume they're just vocal teachers. OFF TOPIC: And another thing, I don't see how TVXQ got 3rd -3-;

I couldn't ignore this topic because I have to defend Kara from misleading negative words. :gemangry:

Those "so called professionals" just gave their opinion based on what they think. Well, anybody can share their opinions though. :)

KARA may not be the best vocals out there but they got their own charms other than their talent in singing that got them fans. :) They may not be the best but certainly they are not the worst. :)

Weekly recochoku chart

Chaku-Uta (Ringtones)

4.Kara(Jet Coaster Love)

29.Kara(Mister)

39.Kara(Ima, Okuritai Arigatou)

81.Kara(Jumping)

73249370.png

Chaku-uta Full(cellphone full downloads)

2.Kara(Girls Be Ambitious!)

3.Kara(Jet Coaster Love)

35.Kara(Mister)

76.kara(Ima, Okuritai Arigatou)

95.Kara(Jumping)

93865919.png

Video clips

2.Kara(Jet Coaster Love)

4.Kara(Jet Coaster Love-close up version)

8.Kara(Mister)

15.Kara(Jumping)

23.Kara(Lupin)

38.Kara(Jumping)

45.Kara(Pretty Girl)

47.Kara(Wanna)

48.Kara(Honey)

53.Kara(Mister-Dance shot)

64.Kara(Rock U)

71.Kara(Jumping-dance shot)

54600438.png

Music videos

1.Kara(Jet Coaster Love)

2.Kara(Jet Coaster Love-close up version)

5.Kara(Mister)

11.Kara(Jumping)

18.Kara(Jumping)

27.Kara(Lupin)

65.Kara(Pretty Girl)

70.Kara(Honey)

41728482.png

http://recochoku.jp/recochoku_ranking/weekly_index.html

^

same here. i didn't know anything about that either o.O

i only saw the short CF and never heard of the songs whereabout anymore...

though i'm not too hooked with that songs yet until now :P

I think the song was just released last week, but just for Chaku-uta Full.

I was surprised too, Had no idea they would release it digitally

I think the song was just released last week, but just for Chaku-uta Full.

I was surprised too, Had no idea they would release it digitally

the weird thing is, even if they didn't announced it earlier. we didn't hear about it either.

no news, no links, no youtube, not even one talk before. usually the internet's speed is more to scary. even we able to find some songs before the official release :lol:

Weekly recochoku chart

Chaku-Uta (Ringtones)

http://recochoku.jp/recochoku_ranking/weekly_index.html

Thanks for compiling all that, ☆atl2006☆ ! Happy to see KARA are doing very well on the Japanese mobile charts.

I didn't know Girls Be Ambitious had been released either. :huh: I'm surprised that they released it just like that with no info or fanfare but at least it seems to be doing well :D I like what I've heard of that song so I hope we can hear the full version soon

Edited by Optimist

Mister- Triple Platinum for Chaku-Uta (Ringtone)

chara1.png

Jumping- Platinum for PC distribution (single)

chara2.png

Mister: 750,000 (ringtones) + 500,000 (full cellphone songs) + 250,000 (PC downloads) = 1,500,000

Jumping: 500,000 (ringtones) + 250,000 (full cellphone songs) + 250,000 (PC downloads) = 1,000,000

http://www.riaj.or.jp/data/others/chart/w110420.html