KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

chinam00n02

too bad we don't have someone who able to translate it that visited this thread :P

and next time, please just edit ur post rather than double posting :)

~~~~~~~

hmm.. i don't know youtube much, but what is the advantages of having big views??

we can't blame UMJ for taking it down though. rather than uploading the video to our own channel, we should redirect people to the official channel then. :)

anyone, can you plz translate what they're talking about?? thnx

The title says "K-pop is not popular in Japan". I didn't understand everything they were saying, but they start of mentioning that Kara has done very well in Japan lately, then they ask "Are you interested in K-pop idols?". The first man says he isn't interested at all, but on the other hand he sin't interested in Japanese idols either. Next, the grey-haired woman says that she isn't really interested in K-pop idols either, but she thinks they're cute. The next person mentions something about Agnes Chan (a Chinese idol who was popular in Japan in the 70s), and they mention something about talking... Maybe they're talking about accents? I'm not sure, sorry! ^^;; Then the old woman says that an idols longevity is pretty short, so they should work hard (at least I think that's it). Next up they look at what people voted in response to the question at the beginning: 325 points for "I am interested in K-pop idols" and 1318 points for "I'm not interested". At the end they read one of the mails they got from a person who voted no.

tldr: They talk about whether K-pop idols are popular in general in Japan. The people who sent in their votes said no. Not all that much about Kara.

Uuh, this post became much longer than I intended, and it wasn't even that relevant to the Kara spazz thread... Sorry about that XD;;

Anyway, I really just wanted to gush about how well Kara is doing in Japan! Get those platinum sales!

The title says "K-pop is not popular in Japan". I didn't understand everything they were saying, but they start of mentioning that Kara has done very well in Japan lately, then they ask "Are you interested in K-pop idols?". The first man says he isn't interested at all, but on the other hand he sin't interested in Japanese idols either. Next, the grey-haired woman says that she isn't really interested in K-pop idols either, but she thinks they're cute. The next person mentions something about Agnes Chan (a Chinese idol who was popular in Japan in the 70s), and they mention something about talking... Maybe they're talking about accents? I'm not sure, sorry! ^^;; Then the old woman says that an idols longevity is pretty short, so they should work hard (at least I think that's it). Next up they look at what people voted in response to the question at the beginning: 325 points for "I am interested in K-pop idols" and 1318 points for "I'm not interested". At the end they read one of the mails they got from a person who voted no.

tldr: They talk about whether K-pop idols are popular in general in Japan. The people who sent in their votes said no. Not all that much about Kara.

Uuh, this post became much longer than I intended, and it wasn't even that relevant to the Kara spazz thread... Sorry about that XD;;

Anyway, I really just wanted to gush about how well Kara is doing in Japan! Get those platinum sales!

tnx :)

chinam00n02

too bad we don't have someone who able to translate it that visited this thread :P

and next time, please just edit ur post rather than double posting :)

~~~~~~~

hmm.. i don't know youtube much, but what is the advantages of having big views??

we can't blame UMJ for taking it down though. rather than uploading the video to our own channel, we should redirect people to the official channel then. :)

ahh ok tnx sori :)

Jet coaster love

riaj Chaku-Uta Full ® digital chart

2011/3/09-2011/3/22-#3

2011/3/23-2011/3/29-#1

2011/3/30-2011/4/05-#4

2011/4/06-2011/4/12-#3

2011/4/13-2011/4/19-#3

2011/4/20-2011/4/26-#4

http://www.riaj.or.jp/data/others/weekly_chart/2011f.html

Hopefully Jet Coaster Love is close to getting Platinum digitally.

^

Do you have the individual numbers? I really want to see those.

Is Hara's number close to AKB48's top members' numbers?

Sorry, I don't know the individual numbers for Kara but Hara's should be around 26k which would put her around #7 in akb48's top 10.

checked baidu, no individual numbers too.

anyway this was from 1st apr (among the korean girl idols).

mixi.jpg

[c] kara baidu

or from the same site, you may find this informative.

女性ボーカル mixiコミュニティ人数

2011/03/02 → 2011/05/02

166,670 → 168,349 (+1,679) 浜崎あゆみ

146,491 → 149,038 (+2,547) 安室奈美恵

142,080 → 147,007 (+4,927) YUKI (注目のコミュニティ)

140,311 → 142,085 (+1,774) aiko (注目のコミュニティ)

128,537 → 129,275 (+*,738) 加藤ミリヤ

117,915 → 117,970 (+**,55) 木村カエラ

114,879 → 117,147 (+2,268) Perfume

110,218 → 117,127 (+6,909) いきものがかり

*99,731 → 101,673 (+1,942) YUI

*83,961 → *85,404 (+1,443) 西野カナ

*79,298 → *81,585 (+2,287) チャットモンチー

*71,084 → *79,194 (+8,110) KARA

*78,947 → *78,071 (-*,876) AKB48 (承认制)

*71,631 → *73,741 (+2,110) 幸田来未

*64,718 → *66,118 (+1,400) Superfly

*64,501 → *64,931 (+*,430) 宇多田ヒカル

*47,145 → *46,826 (-*,319) 绚香

*38,217 → *37,923 (-*,294) 大冢 爱

I think this is the appropriate place to spazz about it... But I can't wait to hear Ima Okurtai Arigatou(I think I spelled it right O_O). :3 I remember reading about (before it ended) the 3(jiyoung, seungyeon, nicole) practicing on singing and dancing :3 They had a good break. And I can see their schedule alive again XDD Itching for the performance!! woot~~

^

i don't know the exact way of writing it either XD

for some personal reasons,i will gladly choose any korean activities first rather than japanese activities.

but whatever, at least something new to look forward as a group (since i'm getting tired to saw them with the same looks over and over)

i don't even mind whatever songs they will perform :P

but i hope this time, they will perform it with thankful heart and smiles :D

if this is updated, kara will be attending the dream concert in may 28th.

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1659/dreamconcert2011.jpg

i think so because in their official twitter which is @dreamconcertkr, they tweet that the performers has been updated which include kara,rainbow,shinee,and 5dolls.hopefully they will be there.....i'm so excited...

Edited by red4summer

^

precisely, dsp should resume their local activities since everything has cleared out.

2009 - wanna + mr

2010 - lupin remix + we're with you

2011 - jumping + burn? unlikely jcl & ioa because they have to sing in japanese..

^

^

thanks. anyway this just came in from allkpop.

On May 16th, the Korea Entertainment Producers Association released the final line-up for this years Dream Concert.

Representatives revealed, We have finalized and confirmed a total of 24 different teams. KARA, who recently came to a compromise with their agency, will also be joining this years Dream Concert.

The final line-up includes TVXQ, KARA, SHINee, B2ST, 4minute, 2PM, F.T. Island, f(x), G.NA, miss A, Kim Tae Woo, Seo In Guk, SECRET, SISTAR, IU, Rainbow, After School, U-KISS, Eru, K-Will, Jewelry, T-ara, 5dolls, and Flower.

Since 2011 marks its 17th year, the Dream Concert will be held at the Seoul World Cup Stadium on May 28th at 6:30 PM KST.

Representatives went on to reveal, Since we began ticket sales on April 7th, weve received over 100 phone calls a day. The official homepage for Dream Concert also crashed on the 3rd and 7th, and with 20 days still left to go, music fans have been showing explosive interest in the concert.

i don't know where to ask this.so, i think this is the right place. i saw in twitter someone said that Kara had sold 750k in Japan, only for this year. i know they already surpassed a million sells but that 750k sales is for 2011 only. if it's true wow they're daebak.i'm gonna say they will break a million record sales at the end of the year plus with their upcoming single too.

i don't know where to ask this.so, i think this is the right place. i saw in twitter someone said that Kara had sold 750k in Japan, only for this year. i know they already surpassed a million sells but that 750k sales is for 2011 only. if it's true wow they're daebak.i'm gonna say they will break a million record sales at the end of the year plus with their upcoming single too.

2011 sales as of last week

Jet Coaster Love- 189,681

Mister- 39,000

Jumping- 28,000

Girls talk- 228,547

Best 2007-2010- 58,173

Best clips- 220,329

Total= 763,730

2011 sales as of last week

Jet Coaster Love- 186,224

Mister- 38,606

Jumping- 28,000