KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

I absolutely adored their GO GO SUMMER performance! They were so energetic and bright and a lot of people are saying that they like the blue outfits better but... I like the yellow ones better hahaha

WHOOO i'm so glad its doing so well c:

thanks for the info ☆atl2006☆!

tumblr_lnbccqJCE31qedrbdo1_500.gif

Behind the Scenes of Jet Coaster love ^^

lol, I could watch bts of KARA all day. I spotted HaColeYeon playing in the beginning x3 They were doing Gyuri's thing where she strokes their chins x3 My favorite part was watching Gyuri's part where she goes in the shell though xD hilarious!! x3

Even though I don't understand why UMJ doesn't post full MV's for KARA on their youtube site, at least they're sorta promoting them. Currently their youtube homepage has a banner for Go Go Summer on the top and if you watch any UMJ video there will be a link to the GGS teaser near the top left.

senFa.jpg

mixi ranking............19/6......30/6

(?) hara...........(1).29177.....30412 (+1235)

(?) jiyoung........(2).19072.....19577 (+505)

(?) nicole.........(3).17257.....17712 (+455)

(?) seungyeon......(5).15134.....15867 (+733)

(?) gyuri..........(9)..8644......8807 (+163)

[c] kara baidu

^

For mixi rangking pic

KaraMixi.jpg

Credit : Kara baidu

And this is KARA - Go Go Summer! Fanchant

(already shared??)

KARA - Go Go Summer! Fanchant

Here we are (Here we are)

Here you are (Here you are)

Yeah!!

(パクギュリ・ハンスンヨン・チョンニコル・クハラ・カンジヨン、カラチャン!!)

I wish for you

ショーウィンドウは HEY! 夏色のサイン

さぁ飛び出そう HEY! グズグズしちゃいられない

眩しい太陽が ドラマみたい 恋の予感

胸のトキメキ 止まらない!

Get ready GO GO Summer oh oh oh

ギリギリまで ネバーギブアップ!

運命的な出会いが きっと (きっと) 待ってる (待ってる) I wish

(カラチャン!!)

Man... Gyuleeeeee whyyyyy??? >.< I bet all of her fans are too cool to sign up for this mixi stuff *shot*

Here we are (Here we are)

Here you are (Here you are)

Yeah!!

(Park Gyu Ri・Han Seung Yeon・Jung Nicole・Gu Ha Ra・Kang Ji Young, KARA jjang!!)

I wish for you

ショーウィンドウは  HEY! 夏色のサイン

さぁ飛び出そう HEY! グズグズしちゃいられな い

眩しい太陽が ドラマみ たい 恋の予感

胸のトキメキ 止まらな い!

ギリギリまで ネバーギ ブアップ!

運命的な出会いが きっ と (Kitto) 待ってる (Matteru) I wish

(KARA jjang!!) x 10

I swear for you

マチガイなんて HEY!  クヨクヨしないで

動き出そうよ HEY!  マダマダ間に合うから

やりたいことしよう 今 しかない気がするのよ

きみと 一緒に 叶えた い

ギリギリまで わかんな いよ

あきらめちゃダメよ も っと (Motto) もっと (Motto)  I wish

(KARA jjang!!) x 10

uh..... uh.....

I wish for you

ひとりじゃないから 未 来を信じてる

しあわせ求めて 歩いて ゆこう

Go on GO GO Summer Coming up (Year!) 

ギリギリまで ネバーギ ブアップ!

運命的な出会いが きっ と (Kitto) 待ってる (Matteru)

I swear GO GO Summer oh oh oh

ギリギリまで Keep on going!

あきらめちゃダメよ もっと (Motto) もっと (Motto)  I wish

wishにかぶせて

(Park Gyu Ri・Han Seung Yeon・Jung Nicole・Gu Ha Ra・Kang Ji Young, KARA jjang!! GO GO Summer daebak!)

(Park Gyu Ri・Han Seung Yeon・Jung Nicole・Gu Ha Ra・Kang Ji Young, KARA jjang!! GO GO Summer daebak!)

wow!! seungyeon had the second largest increase in fans!!! I knew she would get alot of attention, she is way cute!!! she will probably catch up with nicole soon, if her numbers keep increasing at that pace. Jiyoung!! Im not surprised at her numbers, she is a really pretty and energetic girl. Hara is just on a whole different level. I hope gyuri can start attracting more attention..idk what it is about her that people may not be a fan of but she is a great person and really enjoyable to watch, hope she gets more love.

Ten of the biggest Korean pop idol groups are coming to Australia in November to hold the first all-star Kpop concert in the country. SBS PopAsia has confirmed with JK Entertainment that BEAST, SHINee, 4Minute, Secret, CN Blue, Miss A, Girls Generation, DBSK, KARA and 2AM will be performing at Sydney

mixi ranking...........19/6..........30/6...................5/7

kara..................84153.........85844 (+1691).........87901 (+2057)

(?) hara..........(1).29177.....(?).30412 (+1235).....(?).31862 (+1450)

(?) jiyoung.......(2).19072.....(?).19577 (+505)......(?).20335 (+758)

(?) nicole........(3).17257.....(?).17712 (+455)......(?).18414 (+702)

(?) seungyeon.....(5).15134.....(?).15867 (+733)......(?).16654 (+787)

(?) gyuri.........(9)..8644.....(?)..8807 (+163)......(?)..9029 (+222)

[c] kara baidu

^

WOW!!! Hara really just keeps steamrolling through with her numbers and Gyuri had a good increase too!!! it was larger than her previous ones. And GO SEUNGYEON!!!!

@FREIYA: I don't think Hara gets all the fame, Seungyeon is insanely popular in Korea even still without having to really do much, which I think says tons about her natural ability to attract fans and get attention. Seungyeon is really famous, it's just that there hasn't been anything for her to do solo recently, but don't you fret, Seungyeon is a fan favorite, I think she and Hara share the same fame level in Kara, just Hara has a more extroverted fame while Seungyeons is more low-key.

love this thread :nc6:

wow, mister really did a good selling on chaku uta. triple platinum is awesome :nc4:

I hope GGS will do well too, at least platinum. it's really nice summer song, imo.

sweet melody, sweet summer... :jyc4:

that mixi ninki ranking, Hara is really attracted Japanese fans. remember when Kara on Msute june 17th? KARA was own the TT list in Japan with GGS, JCL, Penguin Dance. and the members name who's included was Hara and Seungyeon. Hara is obviously attractive as shown on the latest shabekuri, that she's the most moteru (much-liked) among KARA's members...

mixi ranking...........19/6..........30/6...................5/7...............9/7

kara..................84153.........85844 (+1691).........87901 (+2057).....89210 (+1309)

(?) hara..........(1).29177.....(?).30412 (+1235).....(?).31862 (+1450).....32819 (+957)

(?) jiyoung.......(2).19072.....(?).19577 (+505)......(?).20335 (+758)......20788 (+453)

(?) nicole........(3).17257.....(?).17712 (+455)......(?).18414 (+702)......18875 (+461)

(?) seungyeon.....(5).15134.....(?).15867 (+733)......(?).16654 (+787)......17081 (+427)

(?) gyuri.........(9)..8644.....(?)..8807 (+163)......(?)..9029 (+222).......9156 (+127)

[c] kara baidu

Wow SY's numbers are rising like crazy... and Hara is unstoppable omg. Such a fast increase in numbers in just a short time-- this is so awesome haha c:

I feel like Seungyeon just got off to a slow start :P she is the first/second most popular member of Kara in Korea and it makes no sense for that not to translate over into Japan, especially since she has about all the same qualities of Hara, just in a smaller (read: shorter) package. It's no surprise to me that her "fan count" on Mixi is rising the second highest, I feel like she has the same effect that she did in Korea, for some reason or another people are really drawn to her. Nicole and Jiyoung better watch out!!! I wonder how many Kara fans were at the TD concert..alot of sones are saying that SNSD had the most fans there along with THSk, but Kara has a more pink/purple glowing light-stick in Japan so I'm pretty sure that not all of those pink light-sticks were for sones.

^ I'm actually wondering about what Kara's lightsticks look like in a sea of red,pink,blue,etc .__. What exactly is the lightsticks' color? Is it still pearl peach? :confused1:

KARA's official colour has always been pearl peach. It's just that J-Kamilias use pink instead :)

^

Actually most of the light stick you see in the photos are not fanclub specific. They are Mubank light sticks (red, pink and blue). Only a minority of fans brought along their fanclub light-sticks.