KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

^

actually i've been wishing for HaNi to guesting in Running Man..

not the not-caring-bout-sport-and-things-like-that couple of 88 line hahahaha

and too bad there are other group members too. i like them, but with that many guest the attention to GyulHam will be less xD

nevertheless, still looking forward for it ^^

most of running man isn't about athletics, especially lately where it's been more spy and brain games. also, hammie has been in a lot of athletic variety shows. gyulham will still have more air time than the other girls. 1) they're with jaesuk, who has the most air time, and gwang soo, who has been getting more air time lately. 2) the other girls aren't that talkative or quick on their feet.

• 2 weeks later...

idk if anyone post it before..the K-pop Concert which will be held at Google headquarter is open to public too! is anyone going? if anyone plans to go you can check this site http://www.powerhouselive.net/KoreanMusicWaveInGoogle.aspx (tickets are free)

here is some information :eyelove:

DATE: MONDAY, MAY 21, 2012

SHOW TIME: 7:00PM

DOORS OPEN: 5:00PM

VENUE: SHORELINE AMPHITHEATRE

(1 AMPHITHEATRE PKWY, MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA 94043 )

TICKET PRICE: FREE

ARTIST LINEUP TVXQ, Super Junior, Wonder Girls, Girls’ Generation, KARA, B2ST, MBLAQ, SISTAR, f(x)

TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC

STARTING SATURDAY, MAY 12, 2012 @ 7:00PM PDT

Edited by T-Che

one thing bad about free tickets is that there's no guarantee of seats.

it's first-come-first-served, so be prepared to queue hours before the doors open.

how big is the venue? got it from google.

at one time, it seems that karasia is so far but suddenly kara just scheduled to perform in states.

this time, san francisco people are the lucky one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ woahhh O__O the wall and floor look uneven XD i dont think it's for a korean comeback~ probably a cf or a new japanese mv? ^^

whatever it is our girls kindof remind of wedding cakes in those pictures O__o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

K-Pop band KARA overwhelmed by love and support in Singapore

The Korean girl group was surprised by the amount of fans they had in Singapore at the full-house turnout last night.

They are known for their sexy 'Mister' butt dance moves, but the only hip-swaying action that K-Pop girl group KARA got down to last night at the showcase, was during the two game segments they had with fans where they demonstrated their iconic dance move.

Although the girls did not burst into their groovy dance moves and may have performed only two songs, still, the lack of song and dance during the evening's proceedings did little to dampen the enthusiasm of fans, who were just happy and plain eager to meet KARA at their first official visit.

In town to launch their first fragrance, K5J (Kara 5 Jewel), only four (Hara, Gyuri, Nicole and Jiyoung) out of five members attended the activities in Singapore as their lead vocalist, Seungyeon, was recuperating from acute anaemia in Korea.

Local and overseas fans from Indonesia, Japan, and Malaysia -filled the theatre to form a 1600-strong crowd as they hooted and cheered wildly each time the members spoke. Thanks to the intimate setting of the venue, members of the group were able to respond to shoutouts and connect with fans seated at all corners of the theatre.

[c] xinmsn entertainment

K-Pop girl group KARA names their sexiest features

What makes these girls tick in the sexy department? Is it their eyes, smile, lanky limbs, or the all-alluring S-bodyline?

Korean girl group KARA is undoubtedly at the peak of their performing careers right now and there's no stopping to it, or so we think - judging by their overwhelming popularity in Japan and Korea. The girls exploded into the Japanese music scene with the catchy "butt" dance for the song, 'Mister', in late 2010 and have hopped onto the fast track of success since then.

Calling 'Mister' one of KARA's most meaningful songs to date, Nicole piped up in agreement, "It's the song that everyone remembers us for and has [received] a lot of popularity in Asia, Japan and Korea."

The group who was in Singapore for a showcase held in conjunction with the launch of their perfume, was missing lead vocalist Seungyeon who had to stay at home due to a case of acute anemia.

"As she was hospitalized when we were still in Korea, she told the members that she was sorry and we told her to get well soon while we're still in Singapore," said Gyuri, who hopes to visit Singapore again with all five members.

The group, who spends a large fragment of time spent away from home due to their promotional activities in Japan, admitted to having bouts of homesick blues on top of difficulties in "communicating their thoughts", and coping with the language and cultural differences. They overcame their discomfort with "food from home" and frequent calls to family members.

Speaking on their aspirations five years down the road, the girls hope to still be in the entertainment industry with developed solo careers. When xinmsn asked if they would like to see an improvement in their love lives as well, our question elicited soft murmurs and giggles from the lithe lasses.

On behalf of her members, Nicole chimed in fluent English, "I'm pretty sure we'll all like to have a boyfriend by then," beaming from ear to ear, she added, "Marriage, I think... we need a boyfriend first before we can talk about marriage (laughs)."

Making their grand entrance in a flurry of white dresses reminiscent of short bridal frocks with its chiffon trains, the K-Pop band painted a picture of dreamy perfection at their autograph session, press conference, and showcase last night. Trademarked by their sweet and girly demeanour, the group hopes to display a more 'womanly', 'sexy' or 'sophisticated' side of KARA in future songs as the members 'begin to enter their 20s'.

When the quartet was asked to comment on their sexiest characteristics, maknae (youngest member) Jiyoung brazenly suggested to have the members to describe each other's sexy features instead and what happened next was a full minute of giggles as words of flattery ping-ponged across the room.

Nicole has a 'sexy back' (says Gyuri), Jiyoung's 'hiplines and long legs' are what makes her sexy (says Nicole) and Gyuri's 'sexy exotic' eyes sets her apart from everyone else (says Hara).

An abashed Jiyoung takes the cake for tickling everyone's funny bone with her surprising -- yet honest -- remarks on Hara.

'Although Hara unnie (Korean term for older sister) is already very pretty and sexy to me, I think her small waist is the sexiest. Each time I see her waist, I feel like touching it! (laughs). It's that kind of sexiness.'

[c] xinmsn entertainment

i think this was from jing solo.

solop.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Bump this topic :tongue:

So what do you think about KARA 's activites in the 2nd half of 2012? I think DSP might follow the same strategy like what they did in 2010 when KARA first debut in Japan: release a collection album in Japan at the early September, release a single (might be in physical or digital) as a lead-in single for the upcoming Japanese album, make a Korean comeback in September - October, then back to Japan in November to release their 3rd Japanese album (it fits what Nicole said in the latest interview that KARA will release 1 collection album, 1 Korean album and 1 Japanese album this year) :)

umj released quite a few repackaged albums and dvds before and after kara japan debut. since it was kara japan debut year, it was understandable. and to note, jumping was originally planned to be first released/promoted in korea but due to ham spine injury, it was postponed after the japan release. imo using the same title song but with 2 releases in close conjunction, it was a mistake and shouldn't be repeated. hence i don't think a japan single will be released prior to the korea comeback, unless the songs are totally different.

my guess is, the collection album (tagging on the success of karasia japan), followed by the (overdue) korea comeback and lastly to close the year with a $japan single/album. however the far most important announcement (from dsp) would be the confirmation of the remaining karasia tour.

@fantomas :thumbup1:

• 2 weeks later...

just for a laugh..

let's gather and take a picture..

blink blink.. unnies are so.. as always.. serious!

1-11.gif

pain pain.. my neck hurts.. is the camera shutter working?

2-11.gif

sniff sniff.. i smell refreshment.. are they here?

3-10.gif

honey, i'm bored.. shibuya shopping later?

5-4.gif

behave girls, it won't take long.

6-4.gif

we're so sorry about them (makanes).

7-3.gif

[gif credit] everkara

• 2 weeks later...

in a recent ntt docomo poll (28/7-17/8) on "which kpop girl group do you like the most?"

99040069.jpg

[c] karaboard via karatieba

ps

2nd - "not interested"

4th - "more than one group"

11th - 4minute

12th - missA

13th - wonder girls

14th - brown eyed girls

15th - sistar

16th - girl's day

17th - "others"