KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

• 2 weeks later...

lol omg mai how did u get those @>@

a jkamilia angel gifted them T^T (tears of joy)

i went "omg i want those uchiwas" when the list of concert goods came out and a jkamilia in my tlist said he'd get them for me.

kamilia is such a loving family, honestly.

Just to re-share this beautiful video again. :)

In other note, KARA is now listed as one of the top 20 best selling Girl Groups all over the world? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_girl_groups

A545Sue.png

I follow their record sales pretty close, and I 've got to say that this number is far from correct and way exxagerated :P KARA is pretty close with 4 million, and that 's include everything, maybe this new post is a troll post made for fun and to make other fandoms go nuts then :lol:

Edited by fantomas

Well, if that's his purposes, it did well on pissing of others :P haha[

By the way, it seems that k.kamilia is still not happy with JunHara relationship. I posted the fanarts on my twitter but then I received a lot of request from them to remove it. Oh well clear.png

jxE1L9Y.png

^

Of course alot of kamilias/hara biased will be unhappy lolol. Once upon a time I was also unhappy to see such artwork of my previous loved idols, but now I can accept the fact that they are just my idols. Will support whatever they do xD

Therefore I also ship JunHara :) Nice artwork there raden !

• 3 weeks later...

This dance and song is really nice and catchyy!! they are like playing on stage! ahaha! i really love it!!! but i just wonder why its "bye bye happy days" when the song is very cheerful and the dance is very playful lol

I wish they make a MV for this song! O_O gonna reply it like a madman!