KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

2013 Incheon K-POP KARA concert appearance scheduled

Unconfirmed: KARA will be performing at the 2013 Incheon K-POP concert on the 1st September

BQlHeQMCYAAI-ut.jpg

Edited by edr49890

I wonder how to do this?

is it KARA wiki possible to be semi protected as well?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kara_discography

This one become SEMI Protected if you check Right Above to avoid some troll editing 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_girl_groups

IU, Taeyang, Psy, KARA, and Busker Busker to battle it out on the charts this September

BBHD2Back2_zps7a60c4d2.jpg

IU_1375484378_af_org.jpg

IU is set to make a comeback this September which means she will battle it out with PsyBig Bang's TaeyangKARA, and Busker Busker who are also said to be making their comebacks in the same month!

IU is currently busy filming KBS 2TV's 'You're the Best Lee Soon Shin' and recording her upcoming album. Once she concludes the drama this month, she is set to release her new album in over a year this September. 

SEE ALSO: Big Bang's 'ALIVE GALAXY WORLD TOUR' to be screened in theaters across Asia

As for Psy, who is also planning for a comeback next month, announced earlier that he has already finished 3 tracks for his upcoming album, raising anticipation all around the globe.

Busker Busker won't stay quiet for long either as they will release their 2nd album and kick off their domestic tour this October until the end of the year. Lee Juk is also mentioned as a potential for joining in on this September fun as well.

In addition, DSP Media previously hinted on KARA's comeback set for late August to around early September. and Taeyang is also expected to make his return as a solo artist with his first solo album in 3 years.

It seems like September will also be a month filled with exciting comebacks judging by this list. Out of these, which comeback are you most excited for?

Source

Edited by edr49890

3 stream links to today's concert. 

Lets see if which one with KARA appearance 

クラシックの夕べ[第1部]

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/15094901

クラシックの夕べ[第2部]

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/15094935

オープニングコンサート 

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/15094879

• Like 1

KARA for the win ! Hope KARA can get all-kill this comeback.

Hoping for that...KARA FOR THE WIN<3

NETIZENBUZZ

IU, Taeyang, Psy, KARA, and Busker Busker to battle it out on the charts this September

Article: IU to comeback in September... big match up with Busker Busker and Psy

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+762, -48] Hul, Psy and Busker Busker... Going to be hard to win #1 if they make their comebacks together...

2. [+869, -213] IU, just avoid them, you're not what you used to be anymore. You'll be owned by Busker, especially since you've lost half of your uncle fans who would've shielded you

3. [+701, -87] I think IU will at least hit middle ground no matter what people say

4. [+613, -28] Honestly have nothing to say for KARA...

5. [+536, -27] Lots to look forward to in September. Fighting to all of the artists.

6. [+566, -91] Looking forward to Busker than IU...

7. [+457, -20] A month of death

8. [+428, -38] I think Psy and Busker will balance out the digital charts... IU's strong but not strong enough to overtake the two of them. And since when was KARA ever strong digitally? KARA has never had a #1 digital song other than Lupin

8. [+428, -38] I think Psy and Busker will balance out the digital charts... IU's strong but not strong enough to overtake the two of them. And since when was KARA ever strong digitally? KARA has never had a #1 digital song other than Lupin

Base on my records..Yes KARA may not get thr #1 SPOT but ..they sells Better ..Both Physical and Digitals

Kara
4 songs charted
Total = 8,460,268 downloads
Average: 2,115,067 downloads/song

Kara: 1,503,346 Downloads (Pandora - #93 2012) DA: 145,990,519 (#75 2012) 
Kara: 2,977,898 Downloads (Lupin #7 2010) DA:(#18) 533,481,639)
kara: Step did #55 on the 2011 list with DA 193,526,528
Kara: Jumping  did #64 with DA 369,862,218

2010 (3rd Column)
Kara 172,117 - CORRECT
3rd Mini Album '?? (Lupin)' 64,782 (#16)
?? (Jumping) (EP)39,580 (#37)
2? Revolution36,418 (#40)
2nd Mini Album 'Honey (Special Edition)' 15,824 #94
1? Blooming 15,513 #95

2011 (4th Column)
Kara 150,230 confirmed: 146,267
Kara 3rd Album STEP 100,662 #11
Jumping (EP) 18,475(#87)
Revolution 15,759 (#99)
3rd Mini Album `?? (Lupin)` 2,472 Jan #37
2nd Mini Album `Honey (Special Edition... 3251 Feb 86
1st Mini Album `Rock U` 2830 Feb 77
1? Blooming 1,523 Jan #66
2nd Mini Album `Pretty Girl` 1,285 Jan #77

Jan-April 2012 Sales
Kara 1,222 - CORRECT
KARA 3rd Album STEP 1,222 (#79 January)

2012 Sales (January-December)
Kara
Pandora 70,425 #23

KARA SOLO Collection 14,575 Dec #6
KARA 3rd Album STEP 5,416 Oct #47
= 90,416

4. [+613, -28] Honestly have nothing to say for KARA..

TAKE OUT Newsen Article ..yes YOU can't find anything to bash about KARA ..

• Like 1

2013/08/03   WORLD PEACE CONCERT  HIROSHIMA 2013
 KARA Setlist 
1. Thank You Summer Love
2. Go Go Summer!
3. Jet Coaster Love
4. Bye Bye Happy Days

Credit : @karakarapei  :gemhoho:

Thank you....

It's going to be a tough battle in September music shows. Anyway, I think that Kara still has a chance since we can vote them on the music shows like M!Countdown and etc right? :gemhuh:

and 1 more thing ..who's gonna have the Song of the YEAR?..album of the YEAR?..i think im kinda expecting the Result 

VIDEO 

http://instagram.com/p/cjDdKTDBIg/

and here

VIDEO CLICK HERE

KARA food TRIP

https://twitter.com/ekbird/status/363610947119616000/photo/1/large

BQvOOtvCEAAyc88.jpg

They're having Hiroshima okonomiyaki for dinner...

Hiroshima's most famous food is its own style of okonomiyaki. The local version of the dish is characterized by only a thin layer of batter and a generous amount of cabbage on top of yakisoba noodles. Popular toppings include oysters, squid and cheese. The dish is completed with bonito flakes, green laver and okonomiyaki sauce. Large numbers of okonomiyaki restaurants are found in Okonomimura and around Hiroshima Station. Diners are typically seated at a counter in front of the chef who prepares the meal on a large griddle.

Edited by edr49890

@Yongery..,

>>> pssstt, i like the woman who walking lyk soooooooo...elegant :gemadmire:  :geminluv:  under ur signature, may I know her name n also her contact number if u dont mind :gemrunaway: , hehehehehe....>  :OCZgm: > :VxmQu: > :dead:

LOL ! I would love to have her number too xDDDDD Well her name is the same as the one playing guitar on your signature  :P

• Like 1

@Yongery..,

>>> pssstt, i like the woman who walking lyk soooooooo...elegant :gemadmire:  :geminluv:  under ur signature, may I know her name n also her contact number if u dont mind :gemrunaway: , hehehehehe....>  :OCZgm: > :VxmQu: > :dead:

LOL ! I would love to have her number too xDDDDD Well her name is the same as the one playing guitar on your signature  :P

that girl you are talking about is also the girl who loves to have kissing scene? 

• Like 1