KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

Thanks for the translation ultraman.  It seems like it slightly was Kyuhyun's fault, but I think he just got excited and caught up in teasing and being funny.

I think so, too.   On another note:

I am writing some Fan Accounts from the three music show tapings. They are random cause there are too many on Karaboard. I am just gonna jot down some here.    

Let's see...    

SBS Inkygayo had the biggest crowd, around 280 Kamilias (that's a lot for pre-taping).  

They went crazy when Kara came out (unlike Music Bank - staffs asked for some milder cheers).  

(check the SBS performance on Ytube. You can hear the cheers.)

The girls indicated they only showered and didn't clean the make up and came straight to SBS taping. They still looked beautiful.

(I think the Music Core had post taping and ended around 4 AM. So, Kara had 3 hours between coming to Inkygayo taping at 9AM; they had to come at 7 AM.)  

SBS stage had three sides with standing fans around them, the fans at the sides said they got to see their back sides (haha). They body lines are art. Amazing.  

Some were so close to Jjing, when she was talking to them her voice is amazingly attractive, they just melted.  

Hammie and Gyuri are so cute with their body language.  

Their choreography is amazingly perfect. They really showed their 7 years of experience.  

When the staffs asked for them to adjust their positions (when doing sitting position right before One of Two), they were instantaneous in understanding and adjusting their positions.  

At the MBC MusicCore taping, the Kamilias cheered so loud when Cole was rehearsing her lyrics, she mentioned they were scary.  

They looked like goddesses with their dresses for One of Two.  

Kara was cheering on the fans more than the other way.  

Some Kamilias tear up cause how they felt for KARA. (due to many different feelings)

They are dolls that look like angels and you can see them 10 meters in front of you.  

When they get tired rehearsing, they come closer to and talk to the fans.  

SBS: They did 4 rehearses and 2 taping. Cole actually fell during one. Everyone gasped when she did.

Cole said she had no apetite and didn't eat before the SBS taping. Many Kamilias got worried.  

KARA member are all so beautiful. Amazing.  

The female fans are just amazing. They will scream throught the performances, all of them.  

There were a lot of J-Kamilias at the tapings. Amazing.  

Kamilias are very friendly to each other. They will give each other Kara merchandises and CD's if you befriend them, especially the older Kamilias.  

Jjing and Cole jumping up and down with Spica's Boa at the ending stage.  

Kamilias are so tired during the early morning taping (they did post stage taping at 11 PM that lasted until 4 AM) that they were going crazy (meaning mentally tired and the mind going blank). And KARA also going crazy together. HAHAHA

Kamilias are like the living dead at the end of the taping (4 AM). And many went to SBS after that (yeah, they didn't sleep both Kamilas and KARA).  

Kamilias nodding off in the back of the crowd when there is no performance at SBS.  

KARA giving a lot of hearts to Kamilias during all the stages.    

Realization: attending TV Music show taping is reallllly hard physically. You are standing all the time and shouting KARA.

Edited by ultraman88
  • Like 4

Awesome. Thanks for all the translations @ultraman. It felt like I grew to love the girls more. And that the word "kamilia" is more than just a fandom. It really is a family. I'm very very proud of it.

• Like 1

KARA"s CONCERT  3D CINEMA

Golden Village Presents KARASIA 2012 THE 1ST CONCERT

1269976_587803371275976_718654815_o.jpg

Top Korean Girl Group KARA Hits the Big Screen in 3D

EXCLUSIVELY AT GOLDEN VILLAGE

Singapore, September 2013 – KARASIA may not have made it to Singapore’s sunny shores just yet, but fans can now relive the magic ofKARA’s first ever solo concert—right here at Golden Village Multiplex.

One of the most popular girl groups in Korea and Japan, KARA kicked off its first ever solo concert tour—KARASIA with two sensational shows at Seoul’s Olympic Gymnastics Arena on 18 and 19 February 2012. After the Korean concerts, the group, composed of Park Gyuri, Han Seungyeon, Nicole Jung, Goo Hara, and Kang Jiyoung, went on to perform 12 full-house shows in Japan.

KARA’S concert in Korea is now translated into a spectacular 3D production titled KARASIA 2012 THE 1ST CONCERT. Experience the exhilaration of the group’s 15 musical hits in the breathtaking 83-minute film, featuring top favourites like “Honey”, “Jumping” and “Lupin”. The girls’ sleek dance moves, magnified into further grandeur on the big screen, will convert even those who are not KARA fans. Particularly memorable is their “butt-dance”, featured in the choreography of hit single “Mr.”, which led to KARA’s popularity spike in East Asia.

Screening Details of  KARASIA 2012 THE 1ST CONCERT 3D
Date: 13-15 September 2013
Venue: GV Yishun & GV Jurong Point
Ticket Price: $18 (Members) / $24 (Non-members)

Fans of KARA, be sure not to miss out on this exclusive screening in 3D! To book your tickets, log on to: www.gv.com.sg for more information!

Credit: http://www.hallyusg.net/2013/09/news-golden-village-presents-karasia.html?spref=tw

Shared by Fantomas

• Like 1

anyone knows where hara sing i love rock n roll??? karasia japan? or happy new year in japan?

KARA Hara sing sang song "she love rock n roll" this year in Japan at the KARASIA Happy New Year 2013.

• Like 1

Heyyy!! Three replied all for the same question at the exact same time? HEHE! NOWAY!!!

I think someone used a Stop-Time-Machine!   :confused:

hahaha i'm happy seeing those things hahahahahahaha 

‘Hallyu Dream Concert’ to be Held on October 6, ’21 Teams Attending’
RH31oq74.jpg

'Hallyu Dream Concert' to be Held on October 6, '21 Teams Attending'

The ’2013 Hallyu Dream Concert’ will be held on October 6 in Kyungju.

This will be the fourth year this concert has been held and will be held as a two part festival with a K-pop cover dance festival on the first day and the ‘Hallyu Dream concert’ on the second day.

For this year’s concert, 21 teams will be attending, making it a much anticipated concert.

Artists attending include 2AM, TVXQ, KARA, T-ARA, Ailee, SISTAR, 4minute, A-PINK, Crayon Pop, A-JAX, BTOB, VIXX, Tasty and many more.

Tickets will go on sale starting on September 12 through Interpark.

@ohkpop

Edited by edr49890

http://hallyudreamfe...1024794b35edaae

BT-WdAXCcAAKk7p.jpg

================================================

Seems like KARA'c CUVILADY targeting the Domestic Market in (K-BEAUTY EXPO 2013)

http://news.nate.com/view/20130913n08238

anyone can explain more?

main_img.jpg

Edited by edr49890

This is a story of how people change if they meet Kara in person.  

This is a tweet from a BEAST fan’s account of her going to KARA’s fan signing event that took yesterday in Busan. The person went to the event to bad mouth Kara but instead was won over by their beauty and kindness.

It got posted on DC Inside gallery which got picked up by Karaboard. I found the actual twitter account and the tweet.  She really is a Beasty fan.

https://twitter.com/beastyyss2[/size]  (my translation below)    

tumblr_mt2zk4A4Nd1sfdg6uo1_500.jpg

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=pridepc_new3&no=3043579

나오늘카라부산팬싸갔다가강지영보고울었음
존나씹을생각으로간건데진짜사람이너무착해가식일지는몰라도착했다
내가자빠졌는데잡아줄생각하고말걸어주고인사해주고애교개잘부려주고
존나욕하고그런게미안해서강지영앞에서미안하다하면서움쪽팔려  

카라다착함  
하라는내가여기저기뛰댕기면서사진찍을려고하니깐
그냥지가몸움직여서내사진찍기편하게해주고뛰어댕기면넘어진다고위험하다고걱정해주고ㅠ  

진짜일화말할려면손가락아플것같을정도로길지만..
진짜딱간추리면카라진짜착해요목이아파서기침하니깐감기걸렸냐고물어봐주고ㅠ
목아파서그런거라고카니깐집에가서따듯하고물마셔라고하고ㅠ  

카라싫어하는사람도있겟디만이쁨..그리고착함ㅜ

Today, I went to the Busan Fan Signing Event. And I cried when I saw Kang Jiyoung.
I went there to really bad mouth her but she was so nice and kindhearted. It could have been just official front but she really was kind.
I fell once but she tried to hold me and speak to me. She greeted me and showed me aegyo.
I felt so bad having bad mouthed her. I was absolutely embarrassed in front of her but said I was sorry to her.

Kara members are all really kind.
When I was running around here and there to take photos, Hara turned her body so that it would be easier for me to take the photos. And she worried for me to be careful running around because I might trip and fall. ㅠ  

Seriously, if I wanted to make this one shot drama, my hands will be in pain writing it…
Honestly, to make it very simple, KARA members are really kind.
I had a sore throat and was coughing a bit but they asked me if I had a cold. ㅠ
When I said I had a sore throat, they told me to have some warm drink when I get home. ㅠ 

There might be some who might dislike KARA but they are really pretty…and they are kind.

Edited by ultraman88
  • Like 4

First of all i'm thankful that she become jing stan now and starting to love jing more and more ...   

For me i can't call it awesome "change of heart" ?    

In the first place why you hating someone that you haven't meet in person? why you hating someone just because you saw her in TV?  

and her intention was to talk about bad mouth about jing..i don't understand at all. what benefit can brings to her? 

I don't know or fully understand the anti-fan thing in south korea.but being too overboard of being anti fan is something not acceptable for me. Here in our country the only thing has anti-fan is politician. But reading her confession like just seeing her she wants to bad mouth about jing yes you can be an anti but not just seeing her you will destroy the atmosphere. Its really frustrating to see something  like those event if you imagine.  But i'm not generalizing the the whole korean.     

Well I'm happy after all.

Edited by edr49890

at least that anti fan have meet KARA,,while i'm the fan, still can't.. :(  

our KARA is the BEST.

lol one day, you'll eventually meet them unni. Who knows? ;)

It had been awhile since I was posting in this thread and I had missed quite a lot of stuffs. Need to catch up on things soon. Anyway, yay for Hanabi live performance! I'm anticipating it the most :lol:

• Like 1