KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

KARA 라이너수 200만명 돌파!!!
축하축하축하축하!!!
작은 감사의 표시로 
멤버와 스텝들이 메세지를 꾸며보았답니다♡
앞으로도 많이많이 사랑해주세요~~~^^
===========================
[LINE EN]KARA LINERS reaches 2million over! congratulations!! Thanks to you ~ ;) So KARA and staff decorated message for you guys~
@deathkid and ultraman88 and me

BUP6H_FCcAAYjGf.jpg

f48112f26cac815c7a6c97ea8798eb96_C2mWYgF

• Like 2

KARA 라이너수 200만명 돌파!!!

축하축하축하축하!!!

작은 감사의 표시로 

멤버와 스텝들이 메세지를 꾸며보았답니다♡

앞으로도 많이많이 사랑해주세요~~~^^
===========================
[LINE EN]KARA LINERS reaches 2million over! congratulations!! Thanks to you ~ ;) So KARA and staff decorated message for you guys~
@deathkid and ultraman88 and me

Yeeeey.. ^^ Congrats!  :gemhappy:

someone can correct me

it said..it has 300 Limited edition for this Solo collection for Iphone5

and its sold out for 5 Second and the price is 3,000 YEN or 30$ Us Dollar

http://karaboard.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=community&wr_id=1143154&page=0

Corrected by miacle5

Hi! It's me!

I said "It will be sold out in 5 seconds".

Then other said "It may less than 0.3 seconds"  Stickers_1371830682_embarrassed.png

They said it will be sold only in Karasia Japan 2013 venue.

Beautiful illustrations of KARA solo collection are the works of famous comic artist Park Sung Woo.

Park Sung Woo said he'll donate all of this revenue! Beautiful mind, isn't it!?

wooz_phone_case-Karasia2013.jpg

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

lol one day, you'll eventually meet them unni. Who knows? ;)

It had been awhile since I was posting in this thread and I had missed quite a lot of stuffs. Need to catch up on things soon. Anyway, yay for Hanabi live performance! I'm anticipating it the most :lol:

waittt..,~ iamrookie - unni?  lol, i tot iamrookie = he  :facepalm:  ohMyJing...okies, on my way to her profile..thanks btw, lol..wait, when u call her unni meaning ur also girl..lol, seriously i tot u both guy, my bad  :gemnoway: sowi  :blushing:

Edited by meAku
  • Like 2

GyulHam will be MC for Japanese(?) show "TBSch×SBS MTV PRESENTS THE SHOW All About K-POP", the show will start from October

shared by fantomas

News: Gyuri and Hammie will be MCs on a variety/music show that will be shown on both TBS (in Japan) and SBS (in Korea) ! The show is called "THE SHOW All About K-POP"

CS simulcast broadcast on TBS channel and South Korea SBS MTV! New program of K-POP 'THE SHOW All About K-POP " will be broadcast starting from October! 

The MCs of the new program will be Japan's super popular group KARA's leader Gyuri and Seungyeon. 

@aje and steprider

Not sure if it will be a 1 episode thing or it will be a regular weekly show. The 1st episode will be on 25th Oct 10pm-11pm.

b195ebf987cb3076b3eeeb3d5cdc5fb2_e6SAHFq
Edited by edr49890
  • Like 2

waittt..,~ iamrookie - unni?  lol, i tot iamrookie = he  :facepalm:  ohMyJing...okies, on my way to her profile..thanks btw, lol..wait, when u call her unni meaning ur also girl..lol, seriously i tot u both guy, my bad  :gemnoway: sowi  :blushing:

lol no problem sis^^

Just watched Kara on Hello Counselor a few days ago. It's funny how Jiyoung played a role in promoting their comeback to the boy who is an old songs fanatic despite of her maknae position in the group :lol:

Seungyeon is totally an animal lover. She seemed so mad to the woman who left the task in taking care of her dog to her younger sister. Seungyeon is so sweet m016.gif

I wish that Kara can make an appearance in Weekly Idol. I really want to see how they'll manage Random Play Dance challenge lol

• Like 1

lol no problem sis^^

Just watched Kara on Hello Counselor a few days ago. It's funny how Jiyoung played a role in promoting their comeback to the boy who is an old songs fanatic despite of her maknae position in the group :lol:

Seungyeon is totally an animal lover. She seemed so mad to the woman who left the task in taking care of her dog to her younger sister. Seungyeon is so sweet m016.gif

I wish that Kara can make an appearance in Weekly Idol. I really want to see how they'll manage Random Play Dance challenge lol

I want them on Weekly Idol too. I think we can all assume Gyuri will be the weak link in the random dance lol.  Gotta love her effort though.

• Like 3

I want them on Weekly Idol too. I think we can all assume Gyuri will be the weak link in the random dance lol.  Gotta love her effort though.

Gyul all confused and messed up their dance.

i can already imagine that. hahaha

and i wanna see Gyul-Hyungdon interactions. they had been in a show together, so it'll be more fun to see him teasing her again ^^

Rainbow and A-JAX already on Weekly Idol. DSP, please give KARA a chance too!

• Like 2

and i wanna see Gyul-Hyungdon interactions. they had been in a show together, so it'll be more fun to see him teasing her again ^^

I think DSP/KARA is busy with other things which is WE don't know..

actually for me if DSP wants to put KARA in weekly idol or healing CAMP or running man..its EASY as CAKE for sure..

and KARA wants some rest i think? 

well i think i'm bit too far

but i think if they RENEW contract again they go with FULL exposure again.

^
I think that you're right. Somehow, I can also sense that DSP has a plan for Kara. The fact that they just signed up for Facebook, Me2day and etc, it could be that Kara is going to do a fresh a new start. Just my two cent though :P

Both of you said it lol but gah, Gyuri and Hyundong had appeared on the same show?! What show is it? :w00t:

^

I think that you're right. Somehow, I can also sense that DSP has a plan for Kara. The fact that they just signed up for Facebook, Me2day and etc, it could be that Kara is going to do a fresh a new start. Just my two cent though :P

Both of you said it lol but gah, Gyuri and Hyundong had appeared on the same show?! What show is it? :w00t:

Yes ..DSP/KARA ..they are just draining the remaining Water Left from old Bottle. then Buy new Bottle with much fresher water or if we are lucky maybe this time it has flavor? which is we don't know yet.  

I just have fatih and need to believe that DSP knows what they are doing. because if not ..they should shutdown haha..since they brought enough tears to all DSP stan.. from Fin.KL. SS501 ..etc etc. DSP needs hardcore company Stan like SM and YG ..get me? hehe 

======================

Ninki ratings for next week
05 49.30 KARA - Solo Collection
Edited by edr49890
  • Like 2

they were on the same show - MBC LulluLalla

but there's only 8 episodes before the show was cancelled probably due to low ratings.

KARA is also Nomited GUYS

[TRANS] 130822 53 Korean Idol Groups Are Nominated For The Hallyu 10th Anniversary Japanese Music Awards

Aug 22, 2013 by melodiamuse | 2 Comments

2013082216245538168_1.jpg?w=820

53 Korean idol groups, including TVXQ and Girls’ Generation, have been nominated for the Hallyu 10th Anniversary Japanese Music Awards, which will be held in Chiba, Japan in October.

According to Oricon, a ‘Hallyu 10th Anniversary Awards’ awards ceremony will take place at the International Convention Hall in Chiba, Japan on the 9th of October to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Hallyu Wave. The committee in charge of the awards ceremony will hold a poll from the 22nd till the 30th of September for boy bands, girl groups, and female and male solo artistes, to choose the top 5 groups in each category.

The nominees for the boy band category came to a total of 33 teams including INFINITE, AJAX, EXO, Epic High, FT Island, MBLAQ, CN BLUE, JYJ, SHINee, SHU-I, SHinhwa, Super Junior, ZE:A, Choshinsung, TEEN TOP, 2AM, 2PM, TVXQ, NU’EST, B.A.P, B2ST, B1A4, Big Bang, VIXX, Boyfriend and U-Kiss.

The girl group category had a total of 20 nominees including Jewelry, After school, A Pink, f(x), Girls Day, KARA, SECRET, SISTAR, Girls’ Generation, Davichi, Dalshabet, T-ara, 2NE1, 4Minute, Brown Eyed Girls, Miss A, Rainbow, and the Wondergirls.

The male solo category includes Psy, Se7en, Rain and Kim Bum Soo while the female solo category includes IU, Gummy, Ailee, BoA and Wax.

Source: [starnews]

Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

THE WINNER IS

* 출처 : http://ke10th.jp/report.html

i22n006ugedZJ.jpg
ivETW2WNzRn3U.jpg

9월 30일 투표 종료, 

TBS 생중계도 계획되어 있는데...이 행사에 애긔들 참석하려나? 

'한류 10주년 대상' =>

f( japan ) ‏@fx_card

韓流ミュージック大賞の中間発表で見事KARA、少女時代に続きf(x)3位;_;!! このまま3位だと嬉しいですね;_;

BUqwryrCUAADYyB.jpg

KARA placed 1st on the list of Kpop girl groups in Japan following SNSD and FX

credit OH Fx thread

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

Thunder, Sohyun, Sunhwa and more ask KARA randomly fun questions

KARA_1379779519_af_org.jpg

Fans have been curious about KARA ever since their comeback with "Damaged Lady" and their celebrity friends sent in questions for the girls!

MBLAQ's Thunder asked his 'Nail Salon Paris' co-star Gyuri, "Park Gyuri sshi, did you have a change in personality after filming your drama?" Gyuri replied, "Rather than a change in my personality, I felt different things because I was in a new environment during each filming."

KARA_1379799272_20130921_karaq2.jpg

Gyuri's co-star Oh Man Suk from their musical remake of '200 Pound Beauty' asked, "I watched your drama well. Do you have any plans to act in a film or drama?" Gyuri replied, "I am embarrassed to hear that you, my sunbaenim, watched it... As I study acting, I want to take on the challenge step-by-step. Because I am lacking in a lot of areas, I will work harder! Because I always dreamed of acting ever since I was young, I don't want to lose the opportunity if I get the chance."

KARA_1379799304_20130921_karaq3.jpg

Co-host of 'TV Animal Farm' Shin Dong Yup asked Seungyeon, "You haven't aged in the past two years that I've been keeping my eye on you. What is your secret to maintaining your youthful looks?" Seungyeon replied, "I hear that my petite frame is the same as my grandmother. I received her genes... hehe Honestly, if it weren't for my youthful image and small face, I think I wouldn't have been able to become a celebrity. Other than that... I stick with young friends? hehe"

113111409_%25BA%25B0%25BA%25B0%25BB%25F3

'Jang Ok Jung' co-star Lee Sang Yup asked, "You are making a name for yourself as an actress. How has your experience as a singer helped with your acting?" Seungyeon replied, "I am used to the cameras and crowded sets? If it wasn't for that experience, I would've been more nervous and it would've been more difficult." When asked, "I like your bright and energetic image but how do you normally relieve your stress?" Seungyeon shared, "I think about what delicious snacks I'll eat during my next meal time. Eating is the best!!!"

113111058_%25BA%25B0%25BA%25B0%25B4%25CF

'Secret Love's PD Kim Kyu Tae asked Nicole, "I thought that your expression of emotions was great while filming the drama with you, Nicole. As I watched you spill tears during a sad scene, the stereotype I had of KARA was broken. I wonder if you did any special preparations for that emotional scene." Nicole replied, "I focus on the character's situation and all of the moments I've experienced until now. Prior to filming, I would think, 'How would it feel if I heard those words?', and imagine it. I try to understand the script and why my character feels hurt at the specific moment and what kind of pain it is. It is harder for me to act like it's my first time hearing something in that moment."

KARA_1379799480_20130921_nicole.jpg

'My Way' co-star Kim In Kwon asked Nicole, "You made a short cameo on the film 'My Way', but I remember your acting skills to be excellent. Do you have any future plans as an actress?" Nicole replied, "While filming my cameo for 'My Way' and my drama, I gained interest and felt the charms of acting. Although I am lacking a lot, if the opportunity presents itself, I want to try more! ♥"

KARA_1379799359_20130921_karaq4.jpg

4minute's Sohyun asked Jiyoung, "You made a comeback with 'Damaged Lady' and as I watched you this time, I felt like you really became a woman. When I turned 20, I heard that I was cute but you're really a woman. When do you think I'll transition from a girl into a woman?" Jiyoung replied, "Sohyun ah. Try red lipstick. Then you will become a woman^^."

113111893_%25BA%25B0%25BA%25B0%25C1%25F6

Actor Bae Soo Bin asked, "Kang Jiyoung sshi who received a lot of love from the male staff during filming. You are such a cute and pretty friend so I'll ask on behalf of men. What is your ideal type?" Jiyoung replied, "First off, a person who I have a lot in common with. Whether its looks or personality... I also like someone who's fun >_<"

KARA_1379799540_20130921_hara.jpg

SECRET's Sunhwa asked Hara, "Hara yah~ You must get a lot of stress as you promote... How do you relieve your stress?" Hara replied, "I eat, sleep and play!!! Because I am the type to not receive stress easily, I fall into deep sleep whenever I have time and play hard~ I find good eateries and my mood is lifted~!"

Source + Image: Naver

[Thanks to everyone who sent this in!]

@allkpop

==================

KPOP Festival in Gangwon 2013 - Sept 28

BUuRa48CAAARjBZ.jpg

(broadcast information) Sun 09.22 18:00 to 19:00 Open Concert Mars flight

조금전에 KBS  공식 트위터에 뜬 정보를 보면,

지난번 화성에서 촬영한 방송이 오늘 나오는가 봅니다. 

MyloveKBS 약 7분 전

【 #열린음악회 】화성 종합경기청 주경기장 편▶ 

이용 / 딕펑스 / 마로니에 / Sop.강혜정 / Bar.이병철 / 박미경 / VIXX / 김경호 / B.A.P / 카라 

3d8It.jpg

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

KARA's Gyuri and Seungyeon to become the new MCs of SBS MTV's 'The Show'

KARA-Gyuri-Seungyeon_1379906108_af_org.j

KARA's Seungyeon and Gyuri have been chosen as the newest MCs for SBS MTV's music program 'The Show: All About K-Pop'!

The girls' position as the MCs of the show has increased interest from Japanese fans, as the KARA members are well-loved in Japan. To respond to their fans' love, the duo will be making a special video and performing a special stage on the show.

The powerful and shocking stage will air through SBS MTV and the Japanese channel TBS in October, so keep your eyes out for it!

Cr: Allkpop
  • Like 2